A ghost with a Brain 😲

That’s that explosive coco growth! Love it!

7 Likes

Yep, it is about time to start the new grow journal too. I have 4 and a half plants for it. I wanted to get past the little seedling stage for the next one

3 Likes

@Bubbles1 I will get you some clear info this afternoon for the lights. M brains a little foggy right now. I will also post a link showing the meter use. Nothing high tech. It is one I got on amazon. I should have better info for you in a couple hours

2 Likes

Well, last night the critical impact got moved to the 4x4 tent. I was hoping to do a 4x4 scrog. But a few issues need worked out first. So I am going with a 28" x 48" top. Sounds easy enough. I moved the plant in there. Set the scrog up over her and see it is sitting right on the plant. Some thing didn’t seem right. I look at the tent side bars and see the marks I made for the 4x4 top. They are above this scrog :thinking: I then realize. This plant stand is taller than the one in the big tent. About 6" taller. I grabbed some blocks I got from @Myfriendis410 earlier for another set up and put them under the legs. Then I see this

I grabbed some honey and a bandaid “electrical tape” and got her patched up.

These are the block I used for the lift kit :grin:

And what we now have. I checked in on her this morning and she is not looking bad. Lights come on tonight

I will up date Bubba tonight :grin:

7 Likes

@Not2SureYet. Good stuff. Appreciate your time thankyou

2 Likes

Any time @Bubbles1 Well, every thing I trimmed off of Bubba has returned and with even more growth. I started trimming again tonight after these. with any luck. Come next weeks pictures. She will be naked :grin:

12 Likes

:open_mouth::woman_bald::see_no_evil::joy: Looks good :+1:

6 Likes

That will come out schmick. That’s how I got my results. It goes a long way. I’m a believer.:grin::grin::dart::dart::dart:

3 Likes

Well, I am going to admit up front. I should have been able to figure it out. But I really messed up on the feeding of this girl. I didn’t take into account that since she took 4 weeks to flip. I should have started every thing over at that point. So basically. I started feeding her the flower nutes and over drive way to soon. I am sure I still have a month to go. She is starting week 10 of flower. And week 6 if you skip the 4 weeks she took to change over.
I am feeding her about 750ppm right now. At least 150 of that is from the cal mag. Since she still has a ways to go. Should I try getting her up around 900ppm. I never feed that high with autos. And am still learning these guys. I am sure I should have bigger buds by now. And no. I am not complaining. She will finish out respectable. I just want to learn how to best grow these.And yes. I may just be expecting to much from each grow. :roll_eyes:
This is her at the end of week 9 :grin:

10 Likes

Well she looks great to me ! No harm no foul !

5 Likes

I agree! Great looking plant. That’s something I was trying to get dialed in, and near the top of the list of things I aim to work on when I get growing again…not starving them of nitrogen early in flower! I bet I sucked a couple ounces of yield, total, out of that alone. I think it eats into the stretch some, but yeah, she looks like she didn’t even notice :smile:

5 Likes

@elheffe702, I have one plant in the next grow that I am having to add a little extra N to right now.I only water tonight. But will feed all of them a little more tomorrow and see how they react

4 Likes

Haha I start my heavy PK boost right when I flip my light cycle to 12/12. So I think you did great, basically treating them like a tomato plant. She looks fantastic so quit acting bummed about it :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I probably read “cut back on nitrogen when you flip” and went, ohhh, okay, so just give them P and K, right?

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 can help answer that too. I found mine want all 3 through flower. Especially the N. I guess that is why the lucas feeding has never worked for me.

4 Likes

I’ve since read that, too. I plan to keep feeding them the same until they ask for something different.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to support the whole plant through the entire grow so if a deficiency shows up I treat for it, including N. I like a nice green plant.

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I have been adding a 1/4 tsp to each of the DT feedings because she seems like she wants more. I just see low run off numbers telling me she may want more food. I feed tomorrow and will up her to 900 and see if that makes her a little happier :grin: Other than that. She is doing pretty good
I am going to start feeding the DT more too since I think she could use a little extra food as well :grin:

6 Likes

You have really good lights on em so I would not be surprised if you had hungry plants. Take advantage of it! You have a fantastic setup and your cannabis is outstanding!

5 Likes

your plants look great @Not2SureYet. my goal for next grow is to try to keep leaves green thru the flowering cycle for a change, in two grows i have not had a fan leaf make it past about half way thru flowering lol

2 Likes