A ghost with a Brain 😲

Ok, I better do this before another week goes by. The Skunk is now done. She came out much better than I expected and with really tight buds :grin: Now I just have the bubba kush left for this grow. Then on to the next :grin: I ended up with 304g. 2 grams short of 11 oz. I was short 2g of 12 oz on the BK :thinking: I wonder if my scale is off by 2g ROFL :rofl:

@bonnie1 :grin:

15 Likes

tumblr_odc2dzJ1bM1vdh2zfo1_500

I wouldn’t dare miss it here either :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you @Missiles It wouldn’t be the same with out the waterfall :grin:

3 Likes

Nice job Homie!

4 Likes

Thank you sir :grin: There will be a jar in your stocking if I see it :laughing:

@GreenThumb101, this is my grow I am finishing if you have not been over here before

3 Likes

Congrats @Not2SureYet…that’s quite a haul and…just wow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks. I think I am getting the idea of how to grow photos finally. I have @Myfriendis410 here so I can have him come take a look any time I am not sure about some thing. :grin:

3 Likes

great looking buds, very nice haul!

2 Likes

Those are nice buds. Are you growing Photos next grow?

3 Likes

Thanks @monkman :grin: @GreenThumb101 I will be doing 2 photos and 2 autos next grow. A 3rd photo will be getting worked in once the BK is out of the tent.

3 Likes

Keep us updated on your next grow lol

2 Likes

I will look forward to it. So…skunky??? Or too early to tell?

3 Likes

It doesn’t have the smell I was expecting. I will see tomorrow when I burp the jars. My brain wants to quit now lol

2 Likes

Very nice farming @Not2SureYet I look forward to having my scale off by 2grams. Compared to yours mine is off 252 grams. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Beautifully done my friend :v::bear:

3 Likes

Wow you the man! :joy::seedling: @Not2SureYet - that’s a beautiful load of weed!!! Buds are tight and perfect. I still can’t believe you don’t smoke any of it. Have you ever tried mj? Anyway, you’re a helluva grower! :joy::seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. I think I have come a long ways since you first found me on here @MattyBear :grin:
@bonnie1, I do sample some every now and then. I have sound I like the real mellow strains the most. Sour Diesel, the Nightingale and Charlotte angel are all good for me. My issue is I always feel like I am stoned. So when I have a clear headed day. I try to make it last as long as I can. @Bubblehead, we can trade scales any time you like :grin: This scale keeps me buying new jars all the time :angry: LOL

6 Likes

Hey guys @Not2SureYet @MattyBear and @Bubblehead, love that name :joy: thanks for the heads up, i won’t smoke those strains. I like the strong sleepy high and the mellow high and sometimes the bubblehead high :joy: like today, I want the strong haze sleepy relaxing high. It’s been a long day! But I know what you mean about always feeling high even on days you’re not but I can live with it! :joy::seedling:

5 Likes

@bonnie1 @Myfriendis410 tells me the crystal is a really good night time strain. I am going to test it here in 15 minutes :grin:

3 Likes

I’m at the hospital with husband & checked my messages. That sounds great, let me know!!! Crystal is the name? AH really makes me feel great that’s why I always have AH growing. Now I have 2 CP seedlings, one is very tall for a seedling. If I get time tonight I’ll take pics @Not2SureYet… I have some super skunk seeds, gotta try again, 2 seeds didn’t take so I moved on but I’ll try one next time. Send me a pic of your skunk

2 Likes