A ghost with a Brain 😲

both plants are looking very healthy @Not2SureYet! great job!

2 Likes

Thanks Monk, @RandomlyRan if you start at post 235, you can see the Zkittles I did in this grow. This is my journal here from when I first found this place. my first real grow. I ignore the all male one i started with now lol

And I forgot to tag you @bonnie1 Sorry :worried:

3 Likes

Awesome. Thank you. I got caught up watching the Jets suck lol. It was getting boring lol. I’d much rather read about growing :+1:

2 Likes

After I posted the link. I decided to go back and read through my old journal. it has been a long times since I have actually looked at it more than adding the link

3 Likes

@GAlex, thi is where I am at. I will try and do an up date tonight. Not that there is a lot going on with just 2 plants lol

1 Like

Outstanding! Very nice sir

1 Like

Well, another week has gone by. Things are some what the same. Bubba is getting a little bigger. The more leave I trim off her. The more she puts back on :angry: lol And the Skunk is cruising a long on auto pilot still. Per the breeder. She should have 2 more weeks left. I think that is about right. Maybe a touch longer. We will see.

The Skunk, week 7 of flower now complete, week 14 over all

Adding more pistols, I raised the lights a few inches because of this. I am seeing it on some of the buds closest to the light.

The Bubba kush is doing good. 2 weeks into flower and still not showing any buds. She is getting bushy though

I still need to do a little more trimming here. I was not sure if I wanted to take a clone or 2. So I left some nice branches in case. After i decide. Every thing under here go.

8 Likes

That skunk is climbing up the walls lol, well done :grin:

3 Likes

thanks. I am going to keep feeding her like this for one more week. Then back her down to about 350 - 375ppm till she finishes.

1 Like

plants are looking great @Not2SureYet! keep up the great work

1 Like

Thanks Monk. I am trying to figure out why my catlx swell up, and are now popping open like this. I can’t find any thing on line for this. It is happening to a lot of the bud sites now

5 Likes

good pic, i like the way it blows up to a real close-up. not sure and check with the experienced guys, but i think it is just a sign of how healthy those are.

1 Like

Thanks, The catylx are starting to turn a purple now. I have seen in the last week. Every thing turns purple pretty fast. The whole bud.

1 Like

what strain again?

1 Like

Original skunk #1

1 Like

oh hell yes, i would love to have that strain to grow. my first seeds ordered from amsterdam 30 years ago and the ones that had the pea sized balls of trichomes on the plants. i have later learned that that comes from the thing that produces the trichomes bursting. it is the strain i grew in the phototron back then and it was the best i have had ever, before then or since, even with all this good pot around now. if you have proper conditions you can do the same thing now that i did with it back then.

2 Likes

are u in the lab?

2 Likes

Yes. I am bouncing back and forth from here to there right now. You aren’t over there yet are you?

3 Likes

no, but this is another motivator to join so that you would be able to send me a couple of those. i will probably join as an early birthday present to myself on next paycheck. had to get glasses out of this one.

2 Likes

I just got glasses. The price floored me. I have worn contacts for the last 20 years. These were close to 500 They gave a big discount for being a aaa member. I ended up at 383.00 or close to it.
I was lucky enough to have gotten in the lab when it was 20.00 That was last year. The pm feature is nice to have. I do a lot of seed trading over there. or was for a while. Now I am trying to grow some of what I have. I am over 100 different strains now :roll_eyes: And can only grow 6 at a time. normally just 5. I want to get more of the skunk and brain killer seeds though. I think I can do better with both next time.

2 Likes