A ghost with a Brain 😲

Well, time for another up date. A few days ago. I ran into a small issue with the Blue Caramel. I found some male bananas on 2 of the branches.

You can see, I had pollen spill out of these here.

I cut off 2 complete branches and all seems to be ok for now.
And here is where I am now at. Another week gone by.
Both the BS and Thai are moving along. Altho they almost feel slow. I have been looking and the BS seems to really kick in towards the end. lets hope so. I have seen @Myfriendis410 Thai. So I know it will be a nice plant. I took a clone from his. Sorry for the blue light. I forgot to turn the light off.

The Bloody skunk is moving slow. From all I have seen. This one waits till she is near the end to start building good.

I am really happy how the West coast is doing. It doesn’t look like all the toppings she got effected her a bit.

The nightingale is doing very well this round. i tried one a grow or 2 back. And it just never seemed to want to get started. This girl will be headed for a scrog when she is older.

Now, into the big tent.
The Blue caramel is looking good still. I just started feeding her the overdrive. She still has 2 to 4 weeks left to go. I am hoping no more issues come up and I can really fatten her up. This is her now. Minus the 2 branches

My Brain killer. I have wanted to do this one for a long time. So she will be going into a 2x4 scrog tonight. I made an up graded version of my scrog. I will show it with the BK in it, in a few days. And show all the points that make this one so good.

The Pineapple kush, well. I think this one is going to need her branches tied up if she keeps bulking up like she has in the last few days. I believe this one will make some pretty buds

I also have this little one that I am baby sitting. @Myfriendis410 will be surprised with her if I give her back lol She is turning out really nice. I will not add a recent picture till he is home and has her back :grin:

Well, that is it for now. Thanks for stopping by

3 Likes