A few questions about growing

A question from a fellow grower:

As starter, little questions want your sharing:

1. For different 4 stages, what color of lights good for plantation in different time to maximize the value of weed?

2. What is meant for flowering during time, say 58-70 days?

3. What’s the best time (already making high THC or CPD) for harvest when seeing the flowers?

4. When will the plant produce seeds? Wait for the flowers wither up…? Hope to get the seeds from the weed?

5. After the first harvest, the weed is dead or can grow the other harvest (how many times of harvest per plant)?

6. When will the weed need fertilizer in different 4 stages?

I’m sorry asking some silly questions to bother you. But beforehand, I feel loneliness after reading some reading on growth of marijuana.

First I would like to welcome? You to IL.GM. I hope your ready cause the fokes here will be more than ready to help.
I’m going to answer your questions but first I’m going to give you some links. I need you to check rack one out and read them OK. This will help you big time in understanding what your about to get into.
First Roberts Grow Bible loaded with info.

Then then Grow Guide.

Now check these sites out OK.

Will.

1.)

3 Likes

Now the answers to your questions.

1.). For different 4 stages, what color of lights good for plantation in different time to maximize the value of weed?
ANSWER

2.). What is meant for flowering during time, say 58-70 days?
This depends on the strain you buy. It should tell you all about the strain before
you buy.

3.). What’s the best time (already making high THC or CPD) for harvest when seeing the flowers?
ANSWER: This depends on what kind of high you want . And should be covered in the Grow Bible.

4.). When will the plant produce seeds? Wait for the flowers wither up…? Hope to get the seeds from the weed?
ANSWER: your plants will not produce seeds without a. Male plant. If your planing on having seeds …make sure when you order your seeds https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/
You order REGULAR SEEDS.

5.). After the first harvest, the weed is dead or can grow the other harvest (how many times of harvest per plant)?
ANSWER: When you harvest you hang your plants upside down. End of your grow.

1.) When will the weed need fertilizer in different 4 stages??
ANSWER:
Your plants start when they have 4 to 5 true sets of leaves.
This also is covered in Roberts Grow Bible.

I hope that I have answered your questions.

Will.

3 Likes

Have you left me to the way side @garrigan62. But gave me new info too.

I think you really need to read up on cannabis and understand that it’s not a perennial. It flowers, then dies. Most people who grow DONT want their girls to make seeds, so I’m not sure why you would want them to create seeds? And there’s really only 2 stages of growing, vegetation and flower. For veg you need a bright light around 5500K-6500K. For flower you want a light that has more red in it, around 2700K-3500K.
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

1 Like

Ngew info as in what ? I7 have no idea how much you know about growing.
So until I find that out. Can’t help you out.
Sorry.

Will

4 stages i thought there was only three. If that statement was directed to me new to indoor grew outside for 25 years.

@Soilgrowth,
They are very different. I just needed to know where you were coming from. Wasn’t trying to be rude. If I was I’m very sorry.
Anyway how can I help you my friend ?

Will.

@garrigan62 i taged you in some things and it seems like you just dont see it or something

I didn’t see anything come up where you taged me in.
What can I do for ya ?

Will