A Diary of 3 Blue Cheese in the UK

17/04/2014
OK, first up, all of what I'm using is in my bio, so suss that out and you'll get the idea and I've been growing since around '95. I'm a dirt farmer and I'll be doing a '3 Blue Cheese Diary', if you want to follow please join in. I will get a cam together and put up pix, as this grow rolls along.
I grow by the phases of the Moon and started by soaking 3 seeds in water & H202 on the Full Moon of 30th of March for 24hrs and they're now at about 2 inches in height and 2 weeks and 4 days in age.
I'll put an update continuation here @ some time on the 18th (UK time) Bom Shiva.

17/04/2014
At around 11am the Moon changed from ‘flower’ to ‘leaf’, with the Moon setting at 07:10 and also being in conjunction with Saturn, any time after going from Libra (air) to Scorpio (water), which was at 11am was a good time to water them.
A feed was given with 5ml PM Root Stim in 1 litre of water and 2 litres of plain water, then each one was given 1 litre of water, so they each got a third of the water with Root Stim in and 2 thirds with just water. Lighting is CFL on 24/7 and a small fan for circulation.

You can tell that they’re happy and stress free if you sit with them.

Forget this one, I’ve made a ‘New’ diary here 8-O