A couple of seeds in my gold leaf. I'm thinking stress but plant hasn't shown any stress

Uploading: 20200817_182159.jpg…

4 Likes

I really can’t see anything wrong,might just be a genetic flaw.I’ll tag@mrpeat,and some of the other more experienced guys can spot something?Can you fill out a support ticket?

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! the plant in the picture looks pretty happy to me. Leafs nice an green standing straight out. As mentioned the support ticket will get you more feedback.

1 Like
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed Bergmans gold leaf. We bought autoflower seed but they turned out to be photoperiod.
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF … organic soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths. … fabric pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)6.2
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor… Indoor
  • Light system… 1000 watt led and 2 quantum boards equaling 240 watts
  • Temps; Day, Night 79/82
  • Humidity; Day, Night 42 to 45 / 51 to 55
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, dehumidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No yes
1 Like

Everything looks great to me.Somebody else might think if something, but the setup and grow look fine to me.

I think it might have been stress caused by insufficient light at beginning of flower. Any thoughts? I’ve only found 2 seeds and my other plants have had none.

If you’re growing these around other plants that are producing seeds likely you got a hermaphrodite that’s pollinating everything. You need to finish out all the plants and clean your entire grow area and equipment. That pollen is everywhere

I don’t see any info on the light cycle. I’m tired, so maybe I’m just missing it.

And how do we know there are seeds in your buds? No pics … it didnt happen!