A clone near death was given to me

It was pretty pathetic, but I’ve turned it around, topped it twice, and this is what it looks like. Going to flip it soon to start budding. Strain is supposedly Gorilla Glue. Was just showing it off a little as I’ve never dealt with a clone. Let alone saving one.

8 Likes

Great job.!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’m excited to see how much I’m able to harvest from it. Also my first in dealing with photos instead of autos.

OP over here like

The plant looks vibrant and healthy. very nice

5 Likes

Lol you ain’t lying. I gave it an immediate transfer to better soil, perfect natural spring water, and plenty of light. It took off what almost seemed immediately.

1 Like

well done

2 Likes

Clone MD in the house!

2 Likes

I’m going through a similar process with some clones and I’m honestly shocked that they not only put roots out so fast, but are easily out-performing their seed grown sisters.

2 Likes

Very cool. I’ll be happy if any of my plants do this well.

1 Like

Looks great to come from near death to something so beautiful

1 Like

And approximately a week later from the pics posted above.

2 Likes

You have done a great job getting this plan healthy and thriving.

Do you have any photos of the plant when you received it? It would be interesting and fun to see the improvement.

1 Like

This was right after I cut off the two big dying sugar leafs.

This was a week or so after

2 Likes

Well the last three are probably 2 weeks or so. I think I didn’t take much at the beginning because it was pitiful af lol

2 Likes

Great job! You have no trouble cutting and growing your own clones when the time comes.

2 Likes

well done, youre killing it.

2 Likes

So I flipped the light cycle to 12/12 on Monday. Gave it a healthy phosphorus/bone meal feeding last night. I’ll take some close up shots when the lights cut back on.

1 Like