A bunch of yellow leaves, dead peace's, falls off easy ph + Nut lockout? idk?

Ok so I have been trying to figure out this before asking but thought i would become more acidic but it became more alkaline after i did a flush with just water.
Growing in Coco and Perlite. White widow /,(auto) AK47 (auto) / Gold Leaf (fem). Day:74
Water before flushing plant:
PH - 6.10 pH
TDS - 144 ppm
COND. - 203 us/cm
RES - 4.9 KΩ*CM
SAL. - 0.10 ppt

Run off water readings:
PH - 6.28 ph
TDS - 2.14 PPT
COND. - 2.97 mS/cm
RES. - 328 Ω*CM
SAL. 1.43 PPT

I decreased the light intensity. I am getting a run off between 5.8-6.3 ph. Any advice.

2 Likes

The painted nails look of the leaves may indicate nutritional problems, but it also looks like you’re towards the end of your grow. I always take off yellowing leaves at the end, starting three weeks or so from harvest. In my humble opinion, I feel your plant is getting ready for her swan song but there are other folks here much more knowledgeable than I am in regards to nutes. Let’s hear from some folks. @docnraq @outlaw @borderryan22

3 Likes

Agree, run-off measurements important, removing yellowed fans easier, now. Consider feeding less toward a harvest in 3 weeks. Reduce/raise lighting and lower temps (AVOID stressing).
Keep us informed, as we are with you on our journeys. Merry Christmas on the Farm.
Lesson $3214, ladies dring less (much less) in winter cold with high external moisture. Need to water less and less often.

4 Likes

Thanks @DEEPDIVERDAVE @TransplantedFarmgirl Merry Christmas growmies!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag :slight_smile:
Looks like you got the assist already.
Have a merry christmas

2 Likes

The lower older fan leaves will die off as she matures, the upper leaves are concerning though. Coco should fed daily and to liberal run off, what nutrients are you using and feeding at :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

jacks 321. i couldn’t find the finish so i used some bloom. i found the pack of finish tho and will be switching to that.

Originally i wasn’t watering everyday i would water 1 to 2 times a week. i was treating it like soil :flushed:. I have upped the watering recently, could i have maybe had a nutrient build up the plant didn’t have access too? Just a thought.

should I flush to be safe? Does anyone purposely water with a ph out of range so the plant won’t be able to absorb any more nutrients will you flushing. then immediately go back to a normal ph for water.

Need to know the run off PH and PPMs before recommending a flush Growmie and think you figured out that coco should never be allowed to go dry :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sorry man been sick, and still sick. hope you faired better over holidays !
the above were my my run off numbers. i flushed with half RO and half Well wtr. Man i really need to get my autopot or sum type of water system cause these buckets suck! need to get a better RO system, and get this 55gallon blue barrel i got hooked up.