A BIG shout out to ILGM!

I bought 10 get ten free seeds from ILGM. Unfortunately only 1 sprouted. I followed the directions. I’m still a little new to this but I do have 2 successful grows, one inside and one outside with several different strains. The communication with ILGM was excellent! During our emails I decided to re-purchase the buy 10 get 10 free. The shipping was quick. The day I received the new seeds I got an email from ILGM with a code to replace the bad seeds for FREE! Sure there are cheaper seeds out there but the customer support at ILGM is unmatched. NOW, we should all have this problem, I have a coupon to get a couple hundred dollars worth of seeds from ILGM. I don’t need any more right now BUT, if you had a couple of hundred to spend on seeds what would you buy?

6 Likes

Skywalker, bubble gum, or banana kush

1 Like

Their blackberry kush and gold leaf are amazing.

3 Likes

Bruce Banner, Super Skunk and Orange Bud

2 Likes

I liked Maui waui and Durban poison. But I’m also more of a sativa fan anyway.

3 Likes

Gorilla glue for sure. Best out there so far ive tried. Def a fav here.

2 Likes

Nice looking into my second pack

1 Like

I’m fixing to give the GG a go, how much stretch did you get once flipped to 12?

1 Like

GG, Gold leaf, Maui and maybe GDPK.

I’m growing one now in 6th week of flower I had about 30% growth after switching to 12/12
so not doubling in size as some do

2 Likes

what email did you contact them with, ive been trying to get ahold of them

You can contact them at orders@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

1 Like

sweet thank you

1 Like

Love the Bruce Banner. have had some nice LARGE plants and my wife loves her bruce.

2 Likes

+1 for Gold Leaf, it’s easy, yields big, and packs a punch. As far as I know that’s a strain created by Bergman and you can’t get it anywhere but ILGM.

Isn’t that what really distinguishes a breeder from another - the strains they create and maintain. You can get AK47 or White Widow from just about any seed bank but it’s the in-house created varieties that set a breeder apart.

ILGM’s version of SourD is really nice. I’m coming around to the Maui Wowie too. Didn’t love it at first but with a longer cure on it I’m enjoying it more.

Almost forgot. The Strawberry Cough. Grown that outdoors for the last two summers and it’s really nice herb. Flowering time is a little long for my latitude but we make do.

3 Likes

Makes a diff if you grow indoors or out. Any strain preferences?

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the Gold Leaf too. Buzzy daytime high kinda stuff. It’s really hearty and they grow nice big buds. I got 60g of finished dried product off 4 seeds. Was very happy considering it’s only my second grow!

Got some blueberry Kush in at the moment growing well too. Only about 3 weeks to go.

Bought some blue dream (my fave strain) recently. Expecting it in the mail any moment :blush:

Good luck!