A bale of hay was bigger than I thought it would be

I thoroughly soaked the bale with water last night. Of course I didn’t measure how much I gave her, but I got at least 2 liters of runoff.

and she’ll get 4 cups of water and nutes, 4 times throughout the day.

06/27

6 Likes

I should have just done that and replaced two casters with larger wheels to give it a slope.

3 Likes

007/02

5 Likes

Coming along quite nicely, healthy green!

2 Likes

Thank you a lot better than last year I think.

I still water multiple times per day. But she’s getting nutes with each watering. She’s starting to take off I think.

3 Likes

I wonder if theres a better way to hydrate? Maybe a recirculating sytem? Little fish pump thingy?

2 Likes

I wish. I don’t think I’d want to recirculate.

The runoff is black compost-y water. I wouldn’t think that would be good for the plant. I’d rather have a halo drip from out of a 5 gall on bucket. but real slow (since I have a tupperware container as a runoff collector).

4 Likes

Never know bro? Use that diluted in water and water some other plants… see what happens.

2 Likes

Bale of straw (not hay). Second plant (auto-flower), same bale.

07/04

5 Likes

Im guessing that black shit is tannin…

3 Likes

I should have moved this bale down here last f%ck!ng year.

I’d certainly have watered her more often.

07/12

5 Likes

She is going to be very tall!

2 Likes

She probably will be. But I don’t want any more tall plants this year!

3 Likes

Bend her a%$ over! Lol

4 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 hope all is well my friend!

1 Like

Call me inspired @OlyBoy98503 its dope that you donate your dope.

3 Likes

07/24

4 Likes

She is coming right along!

2 Likes

What up, party people? @Breezy @MadamCalamity @violagirl0 @Cannabian @Zee @PurpNGold74 @Hellraiser @Hoppiefrog @krismwright @BigMommaC I need your help.

Something new is growing on the bale of straw and I don’t know what it is.

I get a few mushrooms popping up on the straw in the early morning. Usually they all melt by noon.

but this stuff was not here this morning (didn’t see it at 7.30, but it was there at 18.30).

If you can identify it and let me know if I should scrape it off, I’d appreciate it. And if you think you know the kind of grower that might know what it is, please tag them to see the pic.

07/27

4 Likes

@MaD-VapoR @Deez @Arrow @Enlightened420 @AfgVet @GreenSnek @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @kdawg

@OmNomBoogers And can I just point out to everybody what an awesome screenname this growmie has?

7 Likes