A bale of hay was bigger than I thought it would be

Dottie lost a few flowers due to bud rot. But aside from that she seems to be doing OK.

10/20

7 Likes

Loving the color on her!

3 Likes

Dottie

She’s getting the chop this weekend.

10/30

10 Likes

Looks gorgeous :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Last day.

10/31

10 Likes

Striking Purps! Nice job!
Heres mine today

5 Likes

Here’s Dottie.

I didn’t take any wet weight. Today was a long day trimming.

11/1

8 Likes

You murderer! You killed it!

3 Likes

@Cannabian
Dude…I am so glad this project is finished. Lol!

7 Likes

Im running out of space for pot!

6 Likes

@Cannabian When you dry on screens like that, do you flip the branches over once a day?

1 Like

Nope! I dont, move the material anymore than needed, because I dont want trichomes dislodged. It has holes and air flows easily both ways. Anyway, i think the fact rhat air is constantly being exchanged 24/7 eventually the bud reaches tge standing RH.
Now heres the thing, I wanna dry sift pretty much the entire pile! So I plan to cherry pick the best buds for jar curing. The rest I will cure in plastic zips and once the bud is free of chlorophyll, I will dry it crispy and throw it in the deep freezer in preparation for screening.
I will be waiting until minus 5 to do the screening and Ill do it in my outdoor sun room.

5 Likes

Dottie ended up with 42g after drying and trimming. Some of her branches got mixed in with her sisters, but these two jars are Dottie.

7 Likes

Nice lookin jars you have there! Looks like a few months of smoke if you are a heavy user!

1 Like

OMG! Are you me? Am I you? More on that after I randomly run off to prune/train/ogle/fondle my plants. “I don’t really neeeeed to pop any more seeds right now, but I just got these Cherry Bomb Maui Wowies and it sounds so good…”

What were we talking about? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Donnie was harvested 11/1 and started curing 11/9.

Today is the first taste/smoke test.

The flower doesn’t smell anything at all like any of the other Wash sisters. There’s a strong pine and pepper scent, with a faint diesel punch in the nose. The diesel is new. There’s no floral/fruit/juice smell either. The purple color is also not as present as it was in the others.

I’ve wanted to try this flower, but at the same time I’m not a fan of diesel. So I ground up a couple of grams and I’ve finished my chores and cooking for the day. See you in a few hours.

11/28

7 Likes

Holy crap! A couple grams! Damn sun you like big doobs!

4 Likes

I am so full of good ideas right now… A couple of minutes ago I looked at myself in the mirror and promised myself that I would not buy anything online tonight. I know how easy it would be for me to buy stuff for new projects. This is not a night-time strain. This is daytime bud. But I’m already committed for tonight.

And I was wrong about the pepper smell. It was lemon. When smoking, the lemon smell took over and there wasn’t any pepper. It was 60% Lemon Pledge and 40% Pine. And it was rough/harsh taste/feeling in my throat/nose. But it was real sticky and maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe it’ll change as it cures. I also had to go downstairs to go smell the jars of Memory/Wash. None of those jars has any lemon scent. I haven’t tried any of the Memory/Wash buds yet either.

4 Likes

If you make hash of it, the smell and taste will change.

2 Likes

I believe it was my “impulse control” issues. :joy:

So… uhhh… how have you been?

1 Like