A 9wk old unidentified strain, is it ok?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

"This baby is from a 9wk old unidentified strain. This morning the leaves are turned up. Watered yesterday and 3 days before. Is it ok?

• Strain (type, bag seed): was in with ww seeds I bought from ilgm
  • Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: soil
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?:
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:
  • Indoor or outdoor: indoor
  • Light system, size?: 220 led
  • Temps day, night: day75, night 68
  • Humidity day, night
  • Ventilation system (yes/no, size): yes
  • AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?:
  • Co2 (yes/no): no.

I’m getting ready to harvest this weekend. Only using water this week. I sent a pic of the 2 strains growing to see if anyone recognized the plant. I no longer have that pic. It’s been so healthy looking, still looks healthy. The buds are thicker now so I’m ready to dry and cure."

Looks fine to me
Are they 9 weeks in fkower ?

I was wondering the same

Looks a little strange…I guess, but in my opinion if your gonna harvest in a week or less anyways you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If you wake up tomorrow and half the plant is dead, harvest immediately, other than that, I would let her ride cuz.

My guess is that she is not ready for harvest quite yet. Very White and young looking pistils. I’d say another month to go!

If the seed was with seeds from ILGM and marked white widow, why would you think they weren’t white widow?

It doesn’t look like the ww I’ve grown before

5 weeks in flower when pic was taken

I’m guessing you’re the person who posted the question?

If you have grown the WW before and they look different, could you explain why they look different?

As a cross bred/ hybrid strain the many different phenotypes of the different strains can present themselves making them look and grow different. @Srsloman

The pic was taken at 5 weeks of flower, so is it now at 9 weeks of flowering? The title and the info seem conflicting.

Welcome to ILGM Forums!

The pic is a 9 week plant, 5weeks flowering

@Srsloman could you elaborate?

The ww I’ve seen are bushier. Lots of foliage. This one is more compact with darker leaves. I’m no expert by any means

The pic is 2 plants from packaged ww. I get the different genetics. They are the 6th seeds from ww packaging. They all looked like the bushy plant on the left

White widow is a hybrid @Srsloman a cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica

Due to the genetics it could display the growing patterns of either the sativa, the indica or some of both.

It would be possible to grow three and have one short and wide, another of medium height and width and a third tall and thinner. Hope this helps @Srsloman

It does. Thanks