96 days veg now she's flowering

So I figured that this plant needed it’s own thread so here it is.

Jan 22nd was shoved into the booth. An flipped to 12/12. An given last full veg nutes. Will start transition to flower nutes next feeding.
Watered with plain ph water on Jan 28th.

Bent over and tied her down some more today trying to even out the canopy a lil bit more.

See how much of the booth that she is taking up now. And there are going to be way more tops than the original 20 or so that I had counted earlier.

All of the exposed tops looking like this one.
Also moved my lights down closer to her. Sitting at 18" or so now across canopy.

This suckers gonna be great when she’s done. An I have one more plant in veg.

My lone surviving clone.

6 Likes

Lmao :joy: :sweat_smile: :grin: @Zero420 the attention/caution ribbons made my day :+1::ok_hand::v:I will follow this topic whith great attention/caution (:wink::joy::sweat_smile::grinning:). Seriously, I will, because if needed, you will inspire me in my own crops :wink::+1::ok_hand::v::innocent:

4 Likes

Well thank you but this is only my second grow. Well technically still my first. This plant was from my first grow but I broke half of it off with some lst. Bent it too far and snapped it in half. Wwll snapped half of the main stem off. Was trying to make it grow in a circle.
So the others went into flower and this one stayed in the veg cubby. So when the other 3 were finished drying out this one went into the booth An is gonna fill the whole thing soon.
As for the caution tape it was the only tape I had around at the time. An now that I think about it, it goes pretty good in there. Just don’t like the fact that the cats try an eat it.

4 Likes

Don’t worry :laughing: Technically, I am on my second grow, I fried my first attempt, rooky mistake with LED lights, so I understand… I never did LST or SCROG before, that’s why i’m really interesting in your adventure (experiences) because I wish to learn :wink::innocent::v:

And for the caution/attention tape, I just find this funny and it has made me laughing for the first time today, it was made as a compliment and an appreciation of the meaning of it as it’s often used in warning situation… :wink: :innocent: :+1: :ok_hand: :v: :sunglasses: Lol

5 Likes

I took it as a compliment bud.
Ya warning you not to touch my plants.
Some keep out tape would of been nice but I don’t have any of that left.

2 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :innocent: I get it :+1::v:

1 Like

Once you start a thread on a grow , we’re All learning something, I"ll be starting my second grow this spring and I got Tons of questions !!!

2 Likes

Pictures
Starting week 3 of flower

Look at all those white hairs an bud sites.

Well over 50 sites to become tops on this one plant. Holly crap.

An the clone is startin to look really good too.

8 Likes

You doing a fine job there @Zero420

2 Likes

Thanks @Nug-bug.

So took a pic of the hungry colour changer today.

Been awhile since I’ve posted in this one so thought I’d throw up a pic. Shes lookin good buds are twice as big as I last remember them being. And frosty already. I’ll get a frosty pic later.

4 Likes

@Zero420 great job they look real healthy more than mine. It I am in the same boat as I don’t have a large flower area so I tried to delay them all going to flower.

1 Like

Start of week six of flower.

Half way through flower or so. Figure it will be 13 weeks total for this baby.

5 Likes

Got my light hangers last week and finally put the lights on them tonight. I also moved the lights a lil closer to the plants too. Will see how they look tomorrow afternoon. See if I have to adjust them again or not. Hopefully it likes the light closer.

Pictures

Pictures from lights out lastnight

In Week 7 of flower now.

6 Likes

So I went and did a partial harvest on the plant. Chopped off all of the smaller popcorn buds and anything that wasn’t getting a lot of light. Ended up with 140.3 grams wet.

7 containers with about 20 grams in each. Gonna let it all dry out and see what comes out of it in the end from all the small stuff.

Reused my medical mmj containers. Knew they would come in handy for something.

1 Like

@Zero420 are you growing photo or auto?

1 Like

Photo. Purple kush.

How long were they in veg @Zero420?:thinking:

1 Like

Oh disregard that question @Zero420 just saw the title lol​:relieved::sleeping::relieved::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

This one popped out of the ground Oct 17th and went into flower Jan 22nd.

1 Like