94 days since she first sprouted

Here’s today’s pics (112 days):

2 Likes

@Reb I’m out of likes right now, but that said those photos are dirty. That smoke looks like it will stop an elephant. Those red calyxes are really turning in toward the plant. I still see white pistils but that is harvestable and will put you sideways I believe. Drying and curing though is just as important if not more important than the growing to really appreciate your efforts. I am looking forward to a smoke report on that GSCE. Fantastic job looks like straight :fire::boom: to me.

2 Likes

Thanks man!! I’ve bought the stuff for curing her. I’ll definitely report back. I’m gonna chop her either tomorrow or Saturday I’m thinking. The wait has been hard, but I think it’s gonna be so worth it!

1 Like

Remember how long ago you wanted to take her? You are going to be amazed by that smoke you will sit back and say, “man I grew that.” Guaranteed it will be some of the best you have ever smoked. You should be proud of yourself. You should enter one of those photos in the November Bud of the Month competition.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 this is his journal. I don’t see nannas in these pics, do you?

1 Like

@kaptain3d here’s some better pics from yesterday.

1 Like

She looks really good… But, imo, there’s still a bit of growing left in her…
If you have close-up pictures of the trichomes, you’d get a better idea!
What do you say @Graysin , @PurpNGold74 , @Borderryan22 , @Newt ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, trich pics will tell the story. That said, she’s close enough I think that if you had to chop she’d be great. But I’d say she could benefit from a few more days. Like 2-3.

3 Likes

Thanks y’all! I’ll hold up for a few more days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to leave you hanging. I missed the nanna I said it was ready to chop. I have failed you miserably :pensive::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Hahaha nah man, you’ve been great. I would have made the mistake of chopping her weeks ago if it weren’t for your help. :beers:

2 Likes

I don’t see any nanners in these pics, but the BOM photo absolutely has a couple. Nice buds! Check those trichs. GSCE will absolutely floor you if you let it get too amber

5 Likes

agreed here

3 Likes

I’m sitting at 116 days now.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s the “Chop Away!” I’ve been waiting for. Thanks!

3 Likes

Glad newt said it first, he’s always had a better way with words. :joy:

3 Likes