911! need help fast

Gotcha. I always assumed it was FF’s crack at coco and stayed away because I had such a bad time with their soil, it seemed like a no brainer to do something else.

Absolutely. This forum keeps me hopeful for humanity. It also taught me that we should all be sure to take our helpfulness out into the real world with us. :wink: it’s surprising how few people are willing to lend a hand when they’re able. A little kindness really can go a long way in someone’s day. I don’t make it a habit to get involved in peoples’ business but I am finding that the more often I do, the more it helps out humanity even in the simplest of ways.

3 Likes

Local shop trys to give it to me when i ask if they have coco yet.
Every time they say “yes we do” and they point me to the coco loco :man_facepalming: .
Foxfarms is very good with branding thats fir sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you have an ace hardware near, go see if they do. Thier garden section can be pretty good based on where you live.

1 Like

@Jimtroutbum , I’m not sure how to help. I’m using Coco Loco and just starting to get the Jacks 321 up to full dosing. I figure to give the some molasses /banana /eggshell tea after I see the first signs of buds. But the Jacks is most likely all they need.

2 Likes

@6stringT thanks i just took a deep breath and fed her as normal going to take a few days but i think once she starts eating again shell be ok. Thanks!

3 Likes

@Jimtroutbum are the pics you posted from today? Your plant looks fantastic, seemingly completely free of any deficiencies or excesses. Seems like your stressing more than the plant is Jim. Relax

Hell, based on my zooming in maybe you should consider sticking to what you were already doing, the flowers look fantastic. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams well thanks for that. And yes i do worry maybe a tad bit too much. Shes just a little lighter green than my other two and it concerned me. Hard to believe that i was so short on my nutrients according to gaia’s suggested amounts. Pictures are from today yes. Cheers! Thinking 3to 4 more weeks?

3 Likes

@Jimtroutbum seems likely based on the amount of white pistols visible in the pics.

3 Likes

Now that I know you’re growing in coco loco, feed at 1000 PPMs and to 20-30% run off and check the PH and PPMs. That’s a great cannabis friendly medium and it’s about 50/50 coco, peat, compost and full of the beneficial goodies. I think top dressing the dry amendments may not have been feeding at the rate and time they were needing it depending on the watering frequency. I’ve grown in coco loco and basically treated like a coco grow with daily feeding and always to run off to expel the previous un-used salts and minerals that have the potential to lock out nutrient uptake :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hey @Jimtroutbum , give your vizsla a nice pat on the head for me.

2 Likes