911! need help fast

Ok so yesturday i posted that might blue dream auto right at 5 weeks into flower was turning really light green and was having a few leaves turning yellow and dying off. Thought that i had just waited too long between top dressing… Well heres where I get the dummy hat of the year, my feeding at 1 tbs per gallon was actually a teaspoon that ive been using for entire grow!! Again growing in coco loco ammending with worm castings and gaia green 444 and 284. My plant hasnt seen 444 since flower started and what it saw for nitrogen was barely 1/5 of what it should have had no doubt this plant is on the edge of death unless i do something quick. I do have on had fox farm all three fertilizers that im thinking i just need to use to get this baby fed!! Please help. Any ideas!!

1 Like

Also top dressed yesturday, and good water. Only used 5 tsp instead of 5 tbs. Good lord!

1 Like

3 Likes

No need for alarm. After all, it is a weed. They are robust plants that take a beating. We cut them at new growth, we overheat them, we over water them, we strip all big gan leaves, i mean, we abuse these things. I am sure someone will guide you through this. I dont do nutes, I am a living soil grower.

I only am chiming in to let you know these plants want to live and fight very hard to live. They are really hard to kill.

6 Likes

Well im wearing the dummy hat right now! If i wouldnt have been washing dishes and seen the tablespoon and about crapped at how big it was i wouldn’t have known.

2 Likes

Tagging people who have helped before
@The_Chef @6stringT @OGIncognito @Graysin

1 Like

@Aussie_autos

Whats happening what do you need help with

1 Like

You’re running this as an organic grow correct, sorry if you mentioned that earlier. Reason I ask is for run off purposes compared to very little or none with organic growing. Your lower leaves look healthy and nitrogen is mobile and would move from those throughout the plant where needed leaving those lowers to eventually die off. Something else is going on and if it’s organic you won’t have PH and PPM numbers from run off. If it’s a regular grow I recommend going in with a water feeding PHd to 6.5 to liberal run off and test thw PH and PPMs :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I think it’s curious you’re in coco but choosing to use soil amendments to feed her. No big deal, I’ve seen plenty of folks do it.

Anyhow, no big issue here. If you want to give her a good shot of something tasty, I’d whack it with a 1/2 dose of Tiger Bloom and a 1/4 dose of Grow Big. Only feed this way one time, because it’s strong stuff and is immediately available. It will work to give her nutrients until the top dressing becomes bioavailable.

2 Likes

Thanks! Kind of what i was thinking. Just top dressed her with correct amounts and going to let time work for her. Got her out from under grow light to top dress and shes not as bad as i had thought. Shes definitely lighter green than she should be hopefully shell enjoy the food in a couple days and bounce back. Got her feet pretty wet right now as i watered in top dressing 2 days straight so ill just let her be. Appreciate the response. Cheers

1 Like

Give the quick nutes, plant cant tell where they come from so make it easy on it :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @OGIncognito im just a knucklehead that couldn’t tell the difference between a tablespoon and a teaspoon. Yes organic in coko loko, i just top dressed with correct amount and going to just wait her out appreciate you!

Thanks @1HappyPappy going to do that tomorrow shes pretty soaked right now as i top dressed with correct amount and watered it in. Thanks for your help! Appreciated. Cheers!

2 Likes

Forgot to tag you with thanks @Graysin. Appreciate it. Cheers!

2 Likes

@Aussie_autos thanks for reply! Just being a knothead and didn’t know the difference between a teaspoon and a tablespoon until I did the dishes today a washed the tablespoon which I thought i had down in grow room. Wow!

So coco loco isn’t really coco.
Its a potting soil mix made with coco.

Copied from Amazon.

“Bush Doctor Coco Loco Potting Soil by Foxfarm is one crazy little mix that’s chock-full of the best coconut coir available. Also includes plenty of good stuff like aged forest products, perlite, earthworm castings, bat guano, Norwegian kelp meal, oyster shell and dolomite lime .”

2 Likes

Aha ok hows ur plants going at this point in there lives

1 Like

Mine are doing really well except for the knucklehead caretaker! Might need to go back to school at 60! Gees

1 Like

@Graysin @Aussie_autos @1HappyPappy @OGIncognito @bsjapost want to thank you all for coming when called… its funny how tight the people on this forum are and how willing everyone is to lend a hand. Maybe the rest of the world should take notes, we all live in our own little worlds, we dont know each other, never would even know if i ran into you on the street. But here we are kind of a family! Thanks brothers! Cheers

4 Likes