911....911...I have inherited

well i went down and took another look and have a good idea of how to closely watch and see if it modifies in any way.
But just as a side note when i switched the light to" View " mode and yes they were amber/brown but not nearly as much as it looked under 90/90/35 spectrum.

1 Like

an update,they’re looking better

ty to all that spoke wisely

2 Likes

i just defoliated 2 days ago on the plants and you cant even tell.should i be more aggressive with it?
Should I stop LST at this point?

1 Like

Probably, unless you’re afraid lower bud sites still aren’t able to get enough light. You can keep doing lst until the branches get stiff and woody - sometimes it happens early in the grow, sometimes it never happens.

When you go to do the day 21 defol, I would strip off about 70% of the fan leaves (personally I’d take them all, but that’s fairly high stress). In the meantime, just take the occasional oversized fan leaf or three as they begin to block light.

i did not know there was a day 21 defol.is that day 21 of flower?theres a lot of bud sites in the shade.

WELL THAT POOR SOB that got the brunt of it during seedling period fell victim to my attempts at LST first thing in the morning without givin ’ her a rub down to restore some flexibility and snapped that dude rt off,athletic tape took care of the repair and she only lost the first set of fan leaves above the break.1 day later and she’s off to the races only to be ravaged by more LST…first thing in the morning…again and kicking currently it out on the deck in 93* next to her all natural sibling who’s never had so much as the sniffles.

1 Like

![A0B3DAFA-ED5F-43C0-890D-4E66831D40F1|375x500]
(upload://eMDr9OFUWmzs2E21gsNN3d4mGuw.jpeg)
lets see what happens?"(next!!!)

2 Likes

what to do with princess?

Yeah, 21 days after the flowers begin to form.

1 Like

ty for the information…
Every bit helps…
If you don’t mind,why 21 days? growth slowing?,
and does 21 days apply to autos?

1 Like

No special reason I’m aware of - just usually the point the plant is overwhelmed with boatloads of fan leaves. I do it again anywhere between 42 and 60 days of flower, and that is because at that point in time she’s gonna be closer to finished. I try to time my last stripping so she doesn’t grow a whole bunch more fans out before I harvest. Less trimming to do later if she hasn’t got em in the first place. :sweat_smile:

For what it’s worth, I treat my autos exactly the same as my photos. My exceptions are: I do not top autos - I fim them. I also haven’t taken a clone yet. Haven’t seen a valuable reason to do so.

1 Like

to my knowledge auto clones don’t work out due to having inherited the meter that has been running.

1 Like

They still do root and can be pretty interesting.
Someone around here just made some auto clones - I was following the whole thing. Very interesting stuff.

1 Like