90 degree plastic LST clips?

Have anyone used them??? Thinking of trying them and courious about others expierance and feedback. Thanks!

2 Likes

I use those LST clips from Amazon they are bright orange got 4 packs 2 small packs and 2 big packs. They work really well and form a knob on the angle about 2-3 days then you can pull them off and reposition else where. I can take pics when I get home but I would reccommend them

4 Likes

Appreciate the input. Looking forward to the picts. Do you use a net as well???

2 Likes

Yep. I even use the bigger trainers in flower paired with the net to get more horizontal growth but eventually the branches don’t want to work with you as they get stiffer

2 Likes

Just be careful taking the clips off. I have left them on a little too long and broken a couple of branches removing them.

2 Likes

I’ve never used the store bought ones, a friend made them several years ago from copper wire and a thread spool. I still have a couple around:

Can bend the wire to adjust how much (or little) they bend the plant, or to remove them.

5 Likes

My fiance likes to use bonsai wire but I like the LST clips

4 Likes

They look idiot proof to me. I think I will try them out thanks all.

5 Likes

My wife bought me two bags for Christmas… Can’t wait to try them… Doing my first winter grow…2x BTY (Better Than Yours) OG and 2x Girl Scout Cookies Extreme.

1 Like

Lst clips are great they work amazing

2 Likes

I also use bonsai wire, but didn’t think of wrapping it around the whole branch! Has your fiancé had any problem with the plant growing around the wires at all?

1 Like

No but she also readjust at least 1x a week. There has been a couple times she left it on too long and we saw some indents in the stem but overall no damage if you just use it as temporary lst

1 Like

I used them for the first time training for my scrog… I would prefer a 45 degree instead. It directed the branches nicely but be careful how thick the branch is, not to crush it.Or you could use method #2 …lol

2 Likes