9 White widow autos 2x3 scrog

Good morning everyone,
So this is the end of week 3# . We had a Growth explosion past few days … The Result of a makeshift co2 system :yum:… Some vinegar on a 2 minute drip into baking soda makes more co2 then any 500$ system :wink:… An that’s a Fact!!
Watering rain water only… watering 2 cups per day at the moment, no run off .
1 gallon mix as follows…
60 ml , FF Big Bloom
10 ml FF Grow big.
1/2 tbsp Recharge
6 ml cal mag …
PH after you mix your nutrients… 6.1 - 6.3
I like to stay right in that range…

Did get the water system done , an in its final home.
Makes watching so much easier…

Next picture should be scrog. :wink:
Happy growing everyone!!

4 Likes

Have you done this before? Seems like a lot of plants for a 2 x 3, but what do I know.

Can you provide more detail on your CO2 diy?

The autos do just fine , they dont get vary tall , an bringing a 1 gallon pot they stay relatively small. I grow more for quality than quantity… I have a air tube control valve for the drip .
A bowl of baking soda, rig so it dips once every 2 or 3 minutes… an bang your making co2!! .

3 Likes

how often do you need to replace the baking soda? and how much vinegar do you go through each day?

do you know how much CO2 you are producing with a 2-3 min drip? is there a way to quantify your needs, or is it more of a matter of some CO2 is better than none?

Why did you choose this over yeast?

1 Like

Your way over thinking this my friend, it’s not that difficult…
1/2 of a cup of Baking soda in a dish .
1/4 cup vinegar in something that you can have drip about 1drip per 2 minutes… its dosnt have to be Perfect lol…
Now I will set this in my tent a zip it up for maybe a hr a day . A few times a week .
If you want a 200 dollar answer I believe its
5 cm3 to 100 cm3 is roughly 0.083 moles.
Dont go down the rabbit hole… it’s a bowl with baking soda, dripping vinegar into it… that’s it bud.
But I have done this for 20 yrs an guarantee it… look at the before an after picks , speak for themselves… that’s 5 days …:wink:

3 Likes

@Thisoldman , that’s what I wanted to know. I have all the supplies to do that a few times a week.

Appreciate the help!

2 Likes

Thanks for the CO2 hack. I was thinking of an exhale bag but your solution makes more sense. Application questions if you don’t mind.
While using it I assume you turn off exhaust and intake fans.
Why an hour and not longer? Plants can only take in so much and once it obtains what it needs it makes no sense to do more or longer?
Thanks

1 Like

that’s pretty awesome

1 Like

Yes turning off all fans for about that hr … you could run it longer if you would like .
That’s just my route when doing the co2 , Cheap & easy to do … And your babys will love it :fire:

3 Likes

Think a chunk of dry ice in the grow room now and then would be beneficial.

4 Likes

@Thisoldman Wow, that’s beautiful. Those are 1 gallon bags?

I made the diy co2 generator this morning with a water bottle (replaced water with vinegar), a drip attachment meant to drip water plants, a piece of fish tank air hose and a couple styro cups. Thanks again for the explanation.

3 Likes

Looks great!! . Yes I have 8 not 9 in the 2x3 . I keep putting that , I have 9 . 1 in my bedroom as a night table plant lmao . So yes 8 in 1 gallon pots . I get a better quality smoke an you would surprized what I can get out of them . I do have 6 super skunk photo going in my 4x4 . Have 3 og Kush finishing up . They actually was topped by a friend that didn’t know any better…an it stunted so bad its almost not worth the space in my tent lol.

2 Likes