9 weeks if flower. Think they are ready?

ILGM Purple Kush, Fem, 9 weeks in flower. Few white pistils left & looks like Trics are getting cloudy. Had a bud break off week ago, smoked part of it last night & Wow. Anxious. Thank you as Always for your input.

You look very close, but can you get a normal light shot of that area from the first pic? Looks like either a really fat seed is in there, or a pollen sac possibly about to open up some nanners.

2 Likes

I got a seed out of the bud from last night & have noticed a few others. Not sure how I di that.

May need to go over everything really closely and check for boy parts. @Spiney_norman just put a good pic on another thread of what go look for…

2 Likes

I meant this area also, sorry didn’t realize I never loaded the pic. This is your first pic I was referring to…

Here it is

Looks like nanners my friend happy growing

I assume a Nanner is the male flower & after checking all found 1 on the bottom of a bud. Any idea how this happened? Do they look Ready??

They look close enough bro … I would
Chop

1 Like

Thats all it takes. Just one can pollinate the whole thing.
Can be caused by stress on the plant. There are many stressors and you can search the forum for more info. Some plants are genetically more susceptible to becoming Hermie than others. If its from genetics the seeds you get will have the same genetic predisposition.

2 Likes

Is that what this is?

@Spiney_norman think can give me ur input on this

Not sure but as I cut down my plants 1 had a few tiny flowers directly under the buds. It was only on 1 plant of 6. Got seeds on 3 plants. Not allot but they are there. Good Luck.

Was your weed premature because right now mine is technically ready but I’d like to wait it out another week or so for a little bit more Amber but I will cut that f***** down this minute if it’s got a chance of pollinating the others

1 Like

@Texasp3t3 yours looks like it still has a lot of white hairs sill.

It does, at least top bud, it jus keeps growing at top, even when some amber is present on bud trichs already, just don’t want it to be pollinated or pollinating

1 Like

I hear ya If you got nanners and finding seeds you might as well chop her

I don’t see any male parts, but I do see brown tips on the new pistils.
If the pistil browns up as a whole its just age. If it turns brown on just the tip it may be pollenated.
Here is a pic showing the difference. If its just the tips that turn brown,

Not a perfect indicator. Sometimes proximity to heat will burn the tips, but if you see browned tips in various places that seems out of place you may have seeds developing.

1 Like

It’s just the top one and I figured it might kind of be burning it because I can’t take my light any higher without installing new hangers in the ceiling and I’ve been lazy lately with it and this plant is close to the light but coming down within the next couple weeks so I’m trying to hold off unless it was herme

1 Like

But awesome info on the pistols I’d never heard that thank you

1 Like