9 weeks blown out 4x4

Hi friends and family!!! Apologize for the excessive post about my grow… Just learned I could link them all too one post…anyways, if anybody ever needs a master formula from start to finish to do an perfect organic 4x4 grow, hit me up! This is actually my first grow. Ive eaten organic my whole life, so had a natural instinct and did proper research before I dropped the seed! Anyways, enjoy the pics! And thank you for everybodies feedback! I couldn’t of done it without you! -foop guy … Kozmoz out

Sometimes I stand there staring at the monstrosity wanting to cry! Filled with great joy… Know what I mean.

13 Likes

I would too. Looking at all that trimming that needs to be done. :sob: Sore hands and back in your future.

10 Likes

Awesome job bro. U killed it.

2 Likes

I hope you start a journal for your next grow. When you do please tag me in. Great job.

2 Likes

I’m just learning you can do that! So, right now I’ve been positing since the seeds… But my post are like a smorgis board!

That was my first grow! Something happened, post a question. I was able to meet a lot of great growers and when I started a grow journal I could tag them there. Make it so easy to consolidate everything.

2 Likes