9 station DIY RWDC system

I had a bunch of plants in a bubble cloner and they needed homes so I built them one. My lights are made to have 3 plants under them so I decided to use buckets. They have to be at least 90mil thick…you’ll have leaks if you don’t. I would use square buckets if I built this again.

This system is only 11 days old and the growth is phenomenal. The chiller really helps with that. pH is 5.8 and water temp is 68.5 degrees F.
I want to grow a lot more
743c2da16157cb6d3dd668977999e1a55096bfb6
than I did in soil because I prefer Dabs to flower and it takes a lot of weed to make wax. I’ll do a parts list later.

Pepe

11 Likes

Wow, that looks great. I have a similar setup with 3 sites. Yours looks awesome.

2 Likes

Do you press ? Rosin your setup is beautiful very nice

2 Likes

I do press @Hogmaster

I don’t do a very good job at it. My yields are only around 10%, but I’m learning.

Pepe

5 Likes

Thanks. I just copied the best of the growers on YouTube and the lab side. The design was in my head and I did have to make adjustments on the fly. This setup is actually the flower room. I’m going to build an ebb and flow table for the veg room once my final soil plants finish.

Pepe

3 Likes

You just like to build stuff… :grin::upside_down_face::exploding_head::wink::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:
Me likes …
But extremely complex and too many places for leaks…
Still love your ingenuity tho… :wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Am I bad for looking at your cloner and wondering if you could flower out a half pound on it?

5 Likes

I do…I can’t help myself. You’re right about the leak potential. When I first put water in it, I had several. I was going to just build DWC, but I was seeing better growth with people using RWDC so I went that route.

Pepe

4 Likes

You may be right my friend. They’re definitely going to be in the cloner until those 2 GSC autos are done.

Pepe

3 Likes

The best thing of all with this setup

9 plants growing like mad at 400 watts and 500ppm nutrients. Unbelievable!

Pepe

6 Likes

Sweet! Did you make jump to powdered nutrients too? There is some money to be saved there.

3 Likes

Diehard SOG grower haha!

4 Likes

Just looking at perspective. If that would produce 200+ grams every 90 days, the only other thing someone like me would have to worry about is feeding it.

I have to let @Bogleg recoup from all my other ideas. Then we’ll work on talking him into flowering in his cloner lol

6 Likes

You’re just evil…

6 Likes

I’m still using GH trio with both liquid and powdered koolbloom. I don’t use the powdered in soil unless I wanted a plant to hurry up. I can see from someone In the labs use…I’ll be using it real late in hydro.
I’m going to experiment with powders when I do ebb and flow in the veg room

Pepe

6 Likes

My cloner has 36 spots in a 20"x20" square… I don’t even think I would try to flower in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

However… I do envision having 36 of these in my 4x4 tent in the near future:

5 Likes

Maybe Pepe’s is a little more user friendly for that application. We’ll be watching for the latter.

3 Likes

I use the GH Maxi series. It’s powdered and is a LOT cheaper with EXCELLENT results. Last grow, I made a mistake the first couple of weeks, and used bloom instead of gro. When I realized what I had done, I thought they were doing fine, so I kept on. This time I’m using gro in veg. I’m VERY pleased with this product, and especially the price

2 Likes

I have MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom. That’s what I was using on the outside plants that the law got. It’s great for outdoors cause you can take it to the plants and mix it there.

Pepe

1 Like

Set up the Scrog net on three plants. I need 2 on the bigger setup to grow a little more and I’ll put the net up. I also put 48” rails on the lights. The ones I had were 41” and I was concerned about the edges getting enough light.

Pepe

5 Likes