9 plants .. 1 flowering .. 8 not

Ok… 9 plants… Outdoor Grow (or plastic tents)… Various strains … 2 sativa (amnesia haze) … rest more Indica, (Skittlez, Mango, 24K gold, Bubble Gum, others)… growing in fabric pots… All from seed… all seeds started on April 5th 2021… Plants all pretty much raised the same… watered same… light nutrients the same… ( I mainly use Natures Living soil)… All plants are now 4 1/2 to 6 foot tall… Today is August 8, 2021… The Skittlez started flowering a bit more than 2 weeks ago and is budding along very well… Of the other 8 plants… none are even trying to flower… any thoughts on why no other plants flowering…I am

getting close to pulling them and doing some more auto flowers to finish the season… we had a great auto flower season considering it was our first try at them…

3 Likes

Even in same seed batch there are genetic differences that make each plant unique. Unique differences that will show as they develop. Example: different heights, different growth rate.
MORE differences will show in different strains. Let them go, keep them happy, you will be rewarded.

3 Likes

All autos?

Autos can flower any time between 4 and 9 weeks. Not all will flower at the same time, regardless of environmental conditions. Genetics is the primary factor.

2 Likes

Here in the Midwest we still have 14+ hours of daylight…5am - 8pm.
Those photo’s are dependent on hours of dark/light…
I’d let em ride another couple weeks and drop some autos in too.

4 Likes

:arrow_up:What he said :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Sorry… none of them are autos… all photo period…

1 Like

yeh… we already have some autos started and agree… we have decided to wait a couple more weeks then if it is not doing better we will pull them and start a few more autos… thinking next year it will be only autos… a lot less hassle… thanks to everybody for their input… very much appreciated…

1 Like

Welcome @faller49

The new moon in Virgo :virgo: September - 9/7 - and in Libra October 6th, good for harvest. I won’t have anything ready by 9/7 in my garden.

1 Like

We are on the West Coast. Almost time to flower. Starting to see very very tiny hairs. Give it time my friend. She will come around.

3 Likes

I am also on west coast… south oregon coast., Yes we are giving more time… just so strange that one of the nine has been in flower for about 3 weeks now while the other 8 have not started flowering yet… (just came in from looking and maybe Bubblegum is starting… MAYBE…lol)

3 Likes

I’m in Kansas….my last plant is indeed flowering…yours surely can’t be too far behind

1 Like

Southern Oregon area is where I was born and raised. No hurry in curry my friend. That’s what we would say in high school. Lol.

2 Likes

lol… yes i guess the .no hurry in curry ’ goes to some plants to…

It kinda dose. By Curry I ment Curry Country. Southern Oregon :wink:

1 Like

I know, that is where I am…

1 Like

You located in GB?

1 Like

One must love the early flowering strains. 9/17 -9/21 is the earliest I have chopped an all outdoor photo.

The sun is sinking in the sky more quickly now, and it will help speed up :up: their flowering development, especially if they’re not root bound.

Some believe outdoors plants need at least a 45 gallon or larger container, to make it truly worthwhile.

2 Likes

Ive read online that you can make photos flower a little bit earlier by putting them in a dark place or cover them up by building a frame around them and using panda film around the frame obviously you would put the white facing the sun and the black back towards a plant that’s a option you have

2 Likes

Yes we are…

1 Like

@faller49 I was born and raised in good old GB. That’s to funny. What a small world. My parents still live there. I’m in Central Oregon now and our garden is ‘just’ starting to flower.
I agree with @Big123 about the 45+ grow bags. I feel like the plant needs as much root growth as it can get to reach it’s max.
@Aussie_autos Yes you can adjust the amount of light your plant gets and this will cause them to veg. or flower. A vegging plant loves 18+ hrs of light while a flower plant thrives on 12 hrs of light. This is how indoor grows have such a fast turn over rate.

1 Like