9 Little Sprouts and a Lemon Tree

The Lemon tree has taken off, and has been transplanted into Terra.
Close up of “Dogbite” hoping the FFOF rebounds it.

2 Likes

Morning @Zee hope all is well brother!

1 Like

Morning Bud! Happy Monday. All is well. Great looking start! I really like using FFOF for veggie, they do so well, and such low maintenance.

I think your lemon tree will take off…great name for Dogbite :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahah thanks, seemed logical. Lol
It’s still 50/50…but I’m thinking Onyx (Sheppard/Lab) did too much damage.
Big dog + little plant = no bueno.
Yeah super excited to see what the FF does.
First time using. Still working from home so plenty of time to watch over them!
How’s your grow? I need to hop into your thread a check in. Got super high last night lol.
Here’s the dumb-dumb…but gotta love him lol.

2 Likes

@Enlightened420 of course man, thanks for coming along and for the support!
Happy growing!!!

2 Likes

We got a beagle mix, that’s 4 months old now. We were told it was beagle and Jack terrier mix, not so much. She is already over 20 lbs. Wife and I researched and researched…she is mixed with Rottweiler…super loveable and very sweet, but we wanted a small to medium size…well scratch that!

Mine are doing well, no updates for awhile, besides my cucumber experiment in FFOF vs Miracle grow soil.

Big update this weekend, when I flip to flowering :slight_smile: late stage veggie is boring…

2 Likes

Whoop! Nice, gotta love the flip! Gratz!
Same with Onyx, we were told he was a German Sheppard/ Border Collie…pffft yeah right. Had him DNA’d he’s Shep/Lab
Never expected him to get as big as he did.
You got an awesome sounding dog! If only the plants would stretch like the dogs lol!

2 Likes

Seedlings are looking strong.
Dogbite is still struggling. Fed them all seedling feeds yesterday.

2 Likes

Hey @SweetsOnDeck thank ya ma’am.
Hope your day is going well!

Gotta love that mid-day sun! As close as it can be, sprouts are stretching their little hearts out…so perky.
Dogbite is trying so hard!!! Go little one, you know you wanna!

Sounds like you are having fun!! One observation is that you want to germinate cannabis in the dark. When they emerge then put them under the lights.

1 Like

Mine germ in soil, under lights just fine

1 Like

Hey @IslandGrown76. Happy growing!
Thanks, yeah having a blast. Yeah, All 3 of these seeds were germ’d in my dark closet.
Transplanted then into FFOF just a few days ago. They are all outside grows. So getting them outside as much as possible

Just a matter of preference
This plant is so strong from seed to bud. Amazing all the ways you can play, experiment, and train with!

1 Like

Understood, but dark warm space is truly best. It is a seed under the soil, not a plant that is in photosynthesis yet.

Awesome!! Be careful with FFOF it’s super hot soil for seedlings and may stunt them. They can literally be in a low nutrient ProMix for 10 days

If you are going off the last picture, name is Dogbite.
It’s not burned…it has literally been completely pulled out of its medium 3 times thanks to my German sheppard

No…lol. Just an overall suggestion. I plant my ladies in FFOF after seedling phase.

This is my cannabis chalet I built this year :wink:

4 Likes

That’s nice man!!! Gratz! Nice craftsmanship!
And really nice, even grows! Very cool!!!

@DankBank22 Barney’s Farm Seeds Purple Punch, Peyote Cookies and one Cherry Pie from the Baked Bean Cannabis Seed Company. Barney’s genetics are fantastic they are some of the OG’S of the breeding world. Also, check out these guys https://bakedbeans-cannabis-seeds.com/
They are awesome and here in the USA!! Super helpful with any growing questions you might have.