9/30/2021 Key House Committee approves bill to legalize

3 Likes

It past time for this!! :v:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say be careful what you ask for.

4 Likes

That’s quite true!! We don’t need the government that deep into what we do.

1 Like

All you have to do is look at what more recent states are doing with their legislation. Most are not making it legal to grow your own, and there is still some pretty stiff penalties for possession over small amounts. You could go on forever about everything that is wrong with it.

2 Likes

Its about time should have been done years ago !!

I’m ashamed I waited for decriminalization to plant. I bought my own property a decade ago and should have started then, if not before.

Waiting for Congress’ approval of one’s private morality is death to the American Dream.

3 Likes

In the last 5 years, my state (specifically my county) has made possession under so many ounces is ticketable. They have expanded the horizons on medical marijuana to allow more patients access. It has changed in a way that, my three marijuana possession charges from my teens and early twenties are gone. Like, off of my record, never happened, gone, because of the law changes. I think feds should legalize, but give states more control. My state is very red, but has been making headway in marijuana laws. I know this article is on federal levels, but I don’t plan on just growing in my backyard or closet.

Happy growing everybody!

3 Likes