I’m just starting out and have set up an 8 x 4 x 6.5 grow tent.
- My strains are ILGM Bergmans Gold and Trainwreck Feminised.
- Medium will be Coco Noir fllod to waste in 5 gallon GeoPots
- Will use Canna nutes
- I have a hyperfan set up with an 8” extraction with carbon filter and 6” intake.
- I have 2 x Bestva Elite 1200w lights (so far) and 10 x 5 gallon Geopots
- I also have an Inkbird humidity sensor and a oscillating fan.
- Daytime temps outside approx 20-25 celcius night 18-20.
- On order is a dehumidifier.
My questions are:
What is the best training method for either strain and recommended plant max in this space (32 square ft) for the best yield?
Does the true wattage apply to these lights in regards to yield and how many more lights do I need for a great yield? (More than 30 true watts per square ft?)
With the correct combination of light, nutes, climate and training, what would be a reasonable expectation of yield for this space?
My lights say to be 40” off the plants! Is this correct? I’ll run out of space? (6.5ft ceiling)
If the previous distance is correct, can I add more lights and is Co2 recommended so I can bring the lights closer?
I’ve researched quite a bit but there’s lots of different perspectives out there and greatly varied.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank in advance from this newbie.