8 day old seedlings

A question from a fellow grower:

I suddenly started noticing these weird white to lime green stripes on my seedlings.
I’m Using
Led cool daylight 6500K .
Soil Plantaflor Potting soil.
perlite.
I’m growing in a huge PC tower ( Grow box ) with two 120mm pc fans input and output.
2 PC grow box.
So 2 plants per 1 PC grow box.
Going to use LST ( low stress training )

Do you pH test the water you use for the plants? 6.5 is recommended. The little bit of leaf burn may be from that.

Is the soil you used for seedlings or is it potting soil? It may be too rich a mix for the babies.

I cannot really see anything wrong with that seedling. I agree that you need to monitor your PH at 6.5

1 Like

Afghan Kush regular for this photo and the brown container above.

What are these light green almost white lines on the leaves ???

1 Like

(Durban Regular)

I suddenly started noticing these weird white to lime green stripes on my seedlings.
I’m Using

Led cool daylight 6500K .

Soil Plantaflor Potting soil.

perlite.

I’m growing in a huge PC tower ( Grow box ) with two 120mm pc fans input and output.
2 PC grow box.

So 2 plants per 1 PC grow box.

Going to use LST ( low stress training ) later on.

I’m concerned since it’s near impossible to get seeds around here.

Brown and orange containers have Afghan kush regular.

Lime green container has Durban Sativa regular.

Dark green has OG Kush Feminized .

OG Kush Feminized

1 Like

All those plants look to be perfectly fine to me.
Just check your pH in your water. Make sure it’s within range.
Just be sure to not overwater them.
And if your potting soil did have fertilizer added to it, it just might be a little bit rich for the babies.
They’ll grow out of it.

I think I see what you are talking about on the plant in the orange container. I’m not sure what it is but it could possibly be the start of some fungus. To me your soil looks quite wet. Do you have a fan blowing gently on the plants and what is the temperature and relative humidity? I had similar discoloration on my plants very early on but was able to stop the progress once I put a fan on them and got the temp up to 75. Would like to hear what others have to say.

soo jealous lol :expressionless::slight_smile: