8 autos, organic fed coco, 2x4 tent

I grow 00 seeds some too. My amnesia and sweet critical are both 00 seeds and killing it. I did just order some seeds from ilgm.com. i hope they are worth a damn because I picked up 20 White widow autos. 20 seeds that are crap that’s bad. I ordered 15 gsc seeds from lineage genetics that were garbage a year ago. The bud was so airy you could see through it, it was extremely light sensitive just crap. I gave them away and all my buddies were pissed at the results. I told them my experiences with them and they decided to go with it.

1 Like

The blue dream I have going is being touchy about lights right now, my lights are 25" high and at 75% and the leaves are getting taco I know it’s not the temp because I can’t get my tent over 75° with the lights turned down. Rh is pretty low though which can’t be helping. But I have to say this is my favorite time growing when I have a mystery to solve

1 Like

Detective @MeEasy hahahaha.

1 Like

Alright everybody. Today was a straight 100% water only day. 6.2 pH. 3 gallons between all 8. 2 gallon through the top 1 gallon in their trays to soak up. Everyone looks healthy and getting fatt. WW1 is telling me she will be ready 2-3 weeks. Her pistils turn on her daily and she has some colors setting in, purple mostly if you look closely. Not top dressing her was a good choice. The rest will get top dressed next Friday. Here is WW1 today.

3 Likes

Little white hairs still poppin in but the reds are starting to :loop: curl up a bit I’m thinkin you’re timing sound right at 3 week but I have had some awfully stubborn ww they like to take their time and even attempt to foxtail off whole new buds off to the side.

Talked the old lady into watering. She’s the one that smokes the most of my stuff so it’s never hard to get the help. Told her to ease up on the pineapples so I’m down to like 20 from 22 lol. Water with a bit of mosquito juice for a gnats prevent. Snapped a couple pics while in there I haven’t even switched the lights and they’re starting to stretch

3 Likes

info from greenhouse seeds. It says 7 weeks to flower and they always lie or say stretch the truth some. I agree 3 weeks will put her at 8 weeks flower. Thats great let her get fatt

2 Likes

@MeEasy your garden looks Meticulously clean and kept. Has a great canopy. Cant wait to watch the tent fill with buds. Those Mostquito bits work great I never have gnats anymore

The bits didn’t do much when I put them in the pots or working em into the soil but once I started soaking em in my water screening em and just using the water it was amazing how well they worked.

1 Like

Just picture day today!!!

BANANA BLAZE BY DUTCH PASSION

CRITICAL MASS BY 00 SEEDS

ALASKAN PURPLE BY SEEDSMAN

MAZAR BY DUTCH PASSION (AKA DROOPY)

AMNESIA BY 00 SEEDS

SUPER LEMON HAZE BY GREENHOUSE SEEDS

WHITE WIDOW 1 BY GREENHOUSE SEEDS (AKA SONIC)

WHITE WIDOW 2 BY GREENHOUSE SEEDS

My fatt tent.

7 Likes

Damn @Axemanjake23 they’re getting fatter by the day :flushed:
I’ll be switching to flower this week

1 Like

Good job…those girls are fattening up nicely… :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

“Good job…those girls are fattening up nicely…”

Sounds like something a King would say during the Roman times… :rofl: :laughing:

2 Likes

I have flipped the switch, I changed over to 12s and threw some water on em today. I really wish I had done a good defoliation with the switch but I’m still not getting around good and not supposed to lift over 5 lbs anyway.

7 Likes

Looking good in there :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That is a full tent. Perfect. I always defoliate after the stretch anyways. Some times a little branch can become an over achiever during stretch and surprise you. They look super health, must be loving that earth dust.

1 Like

Anyone care to see some of my white widows? Ww1 and ww2

And on a more serious note my mazar showed me this today. An issue!!! Just starting to show its head. Ran some phed water through her. Damn. 7.0pH, run off. Soil acidifier to the rescue. 2 tbsps top dress and she will be back on track.

2 Likes

:eye: I’m seeing only a few white hairs on the right side over there. Getting closer :eyes:

1 Like

Those White Widows are turning fast. I think the breeder was spot on 10 to 12 weeks from seed to harvest. We are at 9 weeks now.

1 Like

What do you guys do with screen hash? I want to get a rosin press and start pressing mine. 1st run from some leaves and shake.

3 Likes

Score alert. I got this block of coco from wal-mart guys for $7.97, dang good deal. I bet after adding perlite I will have about the same amount that comes in a large bag of mothers earth coco+perlite. And its 38 bucks on Amazon!!!

2 Likes