7 weeks from seed

@Majiktoker what is your input on pruning?

I would, it increases bud spots, which in terms increases yeild, but things to consider is can the plant take it (handle it) likely it can cannabis plants are hardy

@Majiktoker How to go about doing so? Just shears? How many should I leave?

Damnit sorry I misinterpreted your question…total brainfart…pruning does not increase bud spots, and as she is I would not prune until she fills out more, for a minute I was thinking about topping.

Usually if I prune I only do it 2 leaves at a time and from the very bottom of the plant. You can use a pair of shears or sharp scissors

1 Like

Ok, what do u mean prime? I hadn’t made it home yet so won’t be doin that then. Was thinking getting light to inner branches would make it have more bud, Not just hitting big fan leaves

Was supposed to say prune, my apologies

1 Like

No big deal, how do I know when to change light schedule to 12/12? Is there a “too early”

Unless you’re growing autos , light schedules are based off of how much room you have to work with… you flip 12/12 when you think you’re going to run out of room :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:or what was the purpose of the grow …you want them to be as big and beautiful as they can be​:relaxed::laughing::grinning::smirk:. Right??
Patience is a virtue young grasshopper… especially if you’re going to pick this up as a hobby… @Dankgrower88
You must also remember that they will grow half or three-quarters the size they are after going into 12/12 and some will even get bigger… that’s when you start scrogging in trying to figure out your space the best you can…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Have actually been doing some research on scrog method and think I will try it with next grow. This is my first indoor grow and trying to learn as I go. Very thankful for ILGM and everyone here. And will they grow another 1/2-3/4 the size?? Or will it double or more?

Really each strain is different , just like every seed is different , so it’s hard to really say what it will actually do… I’ve had some plants that only got the size of a football as far as height and width and I’ve had other plants that have grown damn near 8 foot tall and when you move Outdoors I’ve dealt with plants that took a 10 foot ladder to get to the top of and you still weren’t at the top… so if that gives you an idea the spectrum is wide my brother… @Dankgrower88

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea, I have done several outdoor…had 1 year before last reach 11’2" and a beautiful JF this past year that got over 6’ but only have 6’ to ceiling​:worried: Just taking in as much info and askin as many questions as I can. Only way to learn is ask and try lol :joy: want to get everything lined out before I actually order seeds

2 Likes

@Majiktoker Here they are at 8 weeks. Started a lil LST on one, just to see how it goes

the little one is now 2 wks old

7 Likes

Looking good there bro :grinning: Well done

1 Like

Looking fantastic good job

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @MacGyverStoner Starting to have some issues with 2 plants.:tired_face::tired_face: Any ideas??

1 Like

Here is the other one

nitrogen toxicity like on other plants?

I’m going to let @Majiktoker take this one bud I wouldn’t want to advise you incorrectly
I think your on track with second :+1:

1 Like

Watered the bigger one and it started to come back. Think it was just thirsty. Going to flush the lil one and see if that helps

2 Likes

The big one needed water your second one looks like it’s heat stressed with a combination of problems.

I’ll get a support ticket for you @Dankgrower88

1 Like

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you