7 weeks 2 days into flower on 3rd generation clones

Marionette cannabis.
They are getting so heavy I had to put them in bondage lol

6 Likes

:eyes::flushed: wow crazy good!

2 Likes

Beautiful you are going to have an nice Harvest.

1 Like

I hope so! Been dealing with leaf hoppers all summer. A bit of fan leaf damage but neem has been keeping them at bay.

Correction…leaf hoppers are on outdoor plants.

1 Like

Dang you going to have enough weed for everybody on the Block to have a couple bags. I like the way you think go big.

1 Like

Legal here in Michigan now. I can grow up to 12 plants. I currently have 10 total. Going to take some friends to harvest the 8 outdoor plants in the fall lol.

Nice they are nice very big and healthy looking. Would love to do a out door grow not in the cards at this time :cry:

2 Likes

Definitely different beast…gotta deal with so much more. I’ve had wind damage, storm damage, and pest damage but have been able to manage so far. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Next will be weight of buds and size of plants. Working on a trellis to support with paracord. More marionette weed.

Yoyos everywhere. That’s a top heavy grow for sure.

Not sure what that means but…help I think

Yoyos are all the cords holding up the buds because they are so heavy. They look good.

1 Like

Duh…
:man_facepalming:

8 weeks into Flower

2 Likes

I am just five weeks in flower hoping to fatten up like yours. Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks Chase! I have to make sure not to harvest too early! Going to keep a close eye on them!

9 weeks and I’m starting to thin out the fan leaves in prep for harvest. Soon grasshopper…soon

2 Likes