7 months little trich’s

Seven month old auto flower Wedding Cake, no trichomes as of yet or very little

shall I say. Thinking it might be a black sheep and took on traits of a photo., Switch to 12-12 a month and a half ago. Still growing crazy

4 Likes

You have massive amounts of foxtails going on. Nothing will help. You might as well cut it down

1 Like

@rjsr4111 7 month auto and no pistols yet?..…:thinking:

Something is wrong with that plant. It’s like it’s revegging, or something. I’ve never seen anything like it. 7 months? Something bad wrong. I’d start over. Strange. To high intensity light maybe? I don’t know. Combo of foxtailing and revegging.

2 Likes

That is what it looks like. It appears to be re-vegging and not adding bud material. Did you leave the lights at 12/12 and are you sure there are no light leaks?

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower any thoughts on this?

2 Likes

No light issues. 4 other plants that started out at the same time, and four more afterwards have all been harvested. This one is doing its own thing conditions have all remain the same

Still doing 1212

2 Likes

That is the gol-durndest thang I never seen. :thinking: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Looks like a bad phenotype to me.

4 Likes

Yeah, Definitely looks like a bum pheno.

3 Likes

Yep.
Had a Northern Lights Auto do that. Finally just chopped it down. Big time waster.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the help, and guidance.

1 Like

Would be my first guess. I also never recommend flowering them on longer than 12 hours unless lights are very weak. Too many opportunities to get recessive genes that won’t want to flower on long light schedule. We seem to field issues like this weekly, with seeds that come from several different auto breeders.

1 Like

8 other plants have come through the same tent and conditions. Go figure

1 Like