7 gallon soil autoflowers: how often to water?

I also do the same water to run off in 7 gallon fabric pots. usually about 3 days water or feed again.

2 Likes

Maybe I should do that? So you just water u til you see it come out the bottom?

2 Likes

Yes, Usually takes pots about 3 days to dry out and repeat.

1 Like

Just curious

. Whatā€™s your light and setup? Other then the 7 gallons

1 Like

2 HLG 260 v2 rspec xl 4x4 space

1 Like

How many watts is that?

1 Like

About 500 watts total for both. It comes out to about 32 watts per square foot but with Quality lights youā€™re good.

1 Like

Ya Iā€™m going to stick with wetting full pot but not run off. Getting full activation on the fungi system! Iā€™m under 650 Mars hydro on 20 light and 4 offā€¦ things are active!

2 Likes

Iā€™d recommend reconsidering that. You need enough runoff just to test Ph and TDS. Also recommend using some kind of riser for your pots to sit on so the bottom will dry out between feeds.

Once transplanted into the 7 gal pots they are set on the riser.

2 Likes

Autos will grow fine under 20/4 light schedule.

WHat happens if you never check PH or TDS or RUnoff from the plants because we canā€™t afford at this time those items that test. Living on SSD doesnā€™t go far. and as for extras NOPE. I have done all that everyone says to do with our grow and ok so far. outside grow went great and now indoors is a path slow and steady a long game because of lights. 18/6 I have put them and will keep them We have all Autos and We must just wait ,Trim and Tirm them till they flower on their own. Does the temp in darkness time make a difference to them? Running 76-80 daytime- Nightime 66-68 will this help them decide to flower? @Nicky @BobbyDigital @Hellraiser

3 Likes

I get the ssd thing as I do just ssi. I ended up selling one of my audio toys to fund my needed up grades such as meters but before using them I grew crap weed. After learning how to use them I grow much better weed.

2 Likes

Temps are fine and similar to my temps, no idea on if itā€™ll help with them flowering as Iā€™ve never grown autos.

1 Like

Iā€™m on risers! They are next level you donā€™t see themā€¦ But they are there!

1 Like

My experience with autos usually start flowering between 4 to 7 weeks but you can get a stubborn one occasionally. I like to keep my temperature swing No more Then about 12ļ¾Ÿ lights on lights off. I also like to run my lights at night an off daylight hours. Warmer in the Winter and cooler in the summer. Just my thoughts good luck.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to check any info when growing with live nutrients and fungi!

I do ph water

Okā€¦ I think I was confused. But is what you mean is that your water every other day. More or less on the 3rd day. So you just take one day off?

1 Like

Sounds more like water to runoff then wait 3 days while soil dries then water again to runoff. That is what I do more or less. It really depends on many variables.

3 Likes

If pots dried out in 2 days I would water or feed to run off, but it usually takes 3 days.

3 Likes