7 day seedling looks burned

Hi guys. Im a little concerned with my fem Northern Lights. End of the leaves looks pretty burned. My other one looks pretty good for now :slight_smile: its fem ak. Both 7 days old. Temp between 70 night and 79 day… Humidity around 40-49%. Under LED 1000w light 12" below. No nutes yet at all and no nutes in soil. Please help

1 Like

Your seedlings look just fine, there’s no burning I can see.

1 Like

Its the first 2 pics. I might be over reacting but it defo looks bit burned. When should i start adding nutes. I have the magic grow for the begining

1 Like

What you’re seeing is nothing, it’s just from where the seed shell pinched the leaf. There’s nothing to worry about.

You don’t need to add nutes yet. Do you see those first two round leaves? Those are the cotyldons, and they feed the plant until they turn yellow and die. When that happens in a few weeks, you can start feeding.

5 Likes

Thank you Raustin. Im calmer now :slight_smile: :hugs: thanks again

2 Likes

Good, now relax and enjoy your grow. :wink:

1 Like

Will do :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

She knows her stuff

1 Like

@raustin has you covered there. I’ve noticed until your seedlings get established, the first couple sets off leaves can grow a little funky. Once she gets established, she should straighten out.

1 Like

@raustin has you covered.
I wish I’d taken pics of all the weird looking seedlings I’ve sprouted. Just give them time :+1:

1 Like

It’s my first grow so like every new mom im just bit overprotective :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@Alex.Andra
You’re not alone. We’ve all been overprotective parents. The key is to provide the best environment for them to flourish without loving them too much. The good news is you found the right forum. There are lots of experienced growers here that want you to succeed. Just ask😎

2 Likes

Thank you for all your help gus. Im sure I’ll be asking a lot :kissing_closed_eyes: