6weeks in how am i doing

Just wondering how i was doing 6 weeks in to first grow

13 Likes

Wow great set up, very good looking ladies.

1 Like

Plants look very nice. What are you growing? happy growing :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Looks nice and healthy. I’m using similar roller stands as risers. I pulled the wheels off to drop about an inch and use wheels as a booster seat for any that need a little help catching up.

1 Like

Looking good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

To.mat.os lol its blue agave regular

Left one will be transplanted as soon as i know for sure it female. Wheel things are great just not really big enough for 7 gallon pots

1 Like

My 5 gallon pots hang over, so I can imagine. They were cheap and picked up local. My bags were sitting in the runoff, causing issues. I’ll order some of these for next grow along w bigger saucers.

2 Likes

They are sweet but like 18$ i got these wheelie things for 3$ each at the dollar store. Im looking at two of these for whole tent bottom and tote lids under them

3 Likes

Check wire coating shelving at local hardware store. It’s probably a little cheaper and might fit tote lids better. You should be able get a stick of 16” wide shelving for under $20. If you don’t have a way to cut, I think they will at store. It cuts easy tho w cheap bolt cutters. Might even be able to use a pair of dikes.

These are 20"x24" my tent is 2’x4’ or they have whole shelves with post holes that are 2x4. i looked at wire shelves too the lip is only one side as far as i could tell. Ill be looking though lol im still working other stuff out so nothing is set in stone.

1 Like

Get you a 4x2 trellis for $10 , and get them growing horizontally in the trellis.

1 Like

Got one just waiting on sex confirmation to transplant and set it up

Looking good, green and healthy.

Transplanted lucy and put up net

2 Likes

Are those the risers with the collection tray? I love mine. Only thing is when I used them under a 5g grow bag, I had to dump it while runoff was still, uh, runoff-ing. But they are really convenient. Your plants look super healthy BTW. Good luck and happy growing!!!

Actually the left on i went a lil mcguyver on i took cheap 3$ wheelie stand and zip tied it to the bottom of a 7 gallon pot lol hence the forward lean the right one same thing just not ziptied and tote lids for run off. Thanks im giving it everything i got

1 Like

Oh, gotcha. Probably collect more than the ones I’m referring to. A 5 gallon bag, with 1 gallon water fills the collection tray twice over, so when you have to take it out, runoff is pouring on the floor.

1 Like

I was just thinking if i had a big 3d printer i could autocadd something better. Or im really interested to find out if those shelves for metal rack with the holes in the corners would slide over ten poles giving you a raised grated floor in the tent

1 Like

A lot of people just get the metal storage racks. The ones that have notches every inch or so on the poles to adjust the height of the stabilizing clips. Use just the bottom rack.

1 Like