61 years old first time

Dunno. Normally you’d want to let it dry out before watering again, but you may (likely?) have a soil ph problem that takes precedence. I’d call in one of the pros. I think @Myfriendis410 was here earlier.

1 Like

Whoops didn’t mean to delete that still trying to figure this out so how do I ask @Myfriendis410 what to do @DrWoo

We called on his help when we used the @ in front of his name. He’ll get notified that someone invoked his name when he gets on.

1 Like

Thank you again I just got a notification of that I will learn hope I can save them thank you again DrWoo

Good luck. Feel free to tag me any time.

If those were photos I’d say dome 'em and use distilled until new growth appears. Being autos you’ve likely used up a bunch of their grow calendar already and are not going to amount to much.

I would advise starting over, frankly. Use a dedicated seed-starting mix, Solo cups, distilled water and dome them. You really want everything perfect with autos or you will stall 'em out.

Sorry; had a crap ton of stuff to do today including replacing two breakers on our sub panel.

4 Likes

Ok sounds good I will start 2 more can I try flushing them a little while the other ones start or is it a waste of time? And thank you for the help…

Just my opinion, but if it were me I’d flush and see what happens while the new ones start. What’s the worst that could happen? A little wasted time?

That’s what I was thinking I used vinegar brought the pH down to 6.2 my other stuff won’t be here until Friday so I just gave them 2 cup’s each then they will go in the spare bedroom and see what happens…

1 Like

Ok guys one quick question can I fill my pot with pro mix and put that ball jar in and fill around it then pull it out and fill with that seed mix or just fill with pro mix? @DrWoo and @Myfriendis410 Thanks Guy’s

You’re better off with a solo cup with holes cut in the bottom for drainage. You’ll have much better control of your wetness through the sprout stage. You can put the cup in a depression in the soil or just in a tray, prob doesn’t matter much. Don’t use the Ball jar to as a planter. No drainage and you’ll drown the plant.

Once the sprouts’ leaves span wider than the cup you can transplant to the big pots. Just slit the cup top to bottom at 12, 4, and 8 o’clock and peel like a bannana. Careful of the roots poking out of the drain holes.

Just realized you had no intention of planting in the jar. Advice still stands on the solo. Much better control of water than the big pot. I’d use seedling starter in the cup.

But they say not to transplant auto’s maybe I will try it both ways and see what happens can’t be no worse then the last 3 I have till Friday to think about it thanks again

You’re more likely to screw up watering in the big pot than you are stunting during transplant. I transplanted my autos from solo to final pot and had no issues. Be gentle, don’t damage the roots, and they’ll be fine.

1 Like

Ok I will give it a go I hope you will be around for when I need help…

Go with the Solo cup, get some clear ones for a dome (not for the bottom cup) and use the seed starter mix as the Promix you got looks to be one of their soils and not soilless.

I also have perlite I was thinking about mixing in both of them like I said it is all new to me

Ok so you are saying I still don’t have the right soil or should I say soil less…wow now this is getting complicated please let me know what I need to use sorry guys…

That’s what I use: peat and perlite with mycos. No nutes. Soilless.

Ok so then you just ad your own nutes so maybe that’s what happened with the other ones… will that pro mix I have work if I mix like 70/30 with perlite?