60 year old rookies first journal

Thank you. Cant beleive it myself

1 Like

Very nice looking grow. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Head to head on the Unknowns. Looks like 2 different strains now

2 Likes

Unkowns with the lights off. Used a task light and phone flash.

2 Likes

Looks amazing!! I’ll bet it smells wonderful!

Play with my camera a little

Unknowns

3 Likes

Looks like National Geographic Amazon Rain forest pictures. Very very nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

4 Likes

GG4 and Do Si Do.
Harvested is GSCE, Purple Punch and Bruce Banner

Wow, those are sweet. I cant wait go see what my first harvest looks like

1 Like

We just received PP, how did it do? Please and thank you. I have seen your forest also, very nice also.

1 Like

Purple did well. Thin and weak stalks/stems. The buds matured well and needed propped up to hold the bud weights. Not a huge yield but wow the smell is exactly as named. Smells just like purple punch. I will take a few pics of it harvested.

Here you go Moska… This is the only PP I grew.

1 Like

Smoke report in due time. Cant wait, but have no choice but to wait. Want plant Punch till spring.

1 Like

Wow, it tasted like it smelled. Smooth heady buzz and long lasting.
I also had CBD Kush. 1st time smoking a high % CBD weed. I was skeptical but stand corrected. It was great for resting. Kind of a 10mg valium feeling for me. Made me very lethargic and chilled.
Then there is BruceBanner. Very powerful and creative. I made the funniest joke about something my hubby and i were discussing. I am usually not funny or creative. LoL.
Then there is Girl Scout Cookies Extreme. Wow… so far my favorite. I may start a blog about the sexual affects some marijuana has on me. GSCE made me very friendly with my husband. Like 3 times in one day after a morning and afternoon smoke. Wow, great sex and more often than usual. Sign me up!!!

1 Like

Does Bruce give off alot smell? First grow, house was fruity. Very pleasant opening the door. Trying to stay away from skunk or similar we are not legal state

AK47 Autos are looking good

1 Like

Unkowns are getting closer to harvest

2 Likes

Good looking plants!! Well done!!

Coming to the end of 8 weeks in flower, ladies have stopped drinking and started leaf turn. Trimmed some of the small budlets below canopy and more of the fan leaves. Flushed out DWC and pumped finish nutes with fresh filtered water, super weak batch, and will hang em next week.