6 weeks into flower

Hey y’all 6 weeks into flower on white widow. Just wondering what I need to look for to know when she’s ready? Current pic

thanks in advance!

1 Like

Look for all those white hairs to shrink and turn mostly amber/brown Then you need a loupe to check the trichomes. When there mostly cloudy then your ready unless you want a couch lock high then wait for a little amber in your trichs. :call_me_hand: your plant looks awesome by the way!!! :sunglasses::+1::+1:

Yea what @Dman1969 said. Spot on. Also keep an eye out for anything that looks like a green coffee bean or tiny banana. Other than that your shit looks tight. Keep doin what your doin for now.

1 Like

Question what’s a loupe

1 Like

Never mind I got one in my amazon cart! Lol

1 Like

I was taking a look at your page and noticed you had grown some blue haze I got one in a solo cup along with some chocolope for my next two plants. Do you happen to have any pictures of the finished product Blue haze? I tried to see if I could message you but don’t think I am able to

1 Like

What is the little banana thing if I find one?

1 Like

Male pollen sac. Can be confused with a calyx.

1 Like

I’m growing Blue Haze and Purple Kush this grow. I’m 9 days in flower. My last grow was Grand Daddy Purple. Here’s where I am with the Blue Haze :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Bh is on the right Pk on the left.

1 Like

Sometimes we stress our plants out too much. It is usually exposure to light during their dark time, but not always. When we stress them the herm or hermaphrodite on us. Thats when the plant feels threatened and grows male organs as well as female flowers. This causes skragly airy buds full of seeds. The pisser is the seeds, if grown, usually herm too making them useless.

Ughh please keep me updated I’ve googled pics of blue haze and it’s just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen

I’m kinda worried about mine. My dog is a weed head and I made a little vegetation area out of an old fish tank stand he got in there and got my plant out but I noticed the root system was still in tact… she’s struggling but she’s still growing

I’m out of likes friend. But if you want to tag me just put a @ in front of Dman1969. @Dman1969 and I’ll be with you shortly. Happy growing :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

@Silverback You explained that very well. I would still be typing! :joy::rofl: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

:love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::facepunch:

That’s why I’m growing it! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: