6 weeks in the half barrels

Hello All, I have been wanting to show you guys my garden for a while now so it’s time to share. My time line is…seeds go into the water on 420 day…three weeks on the solo cups then three weeks in 1 gallon pots. in my area my goal is to have them outside by june1st but this year I got them outside on 5-26. Here is wear we are today 7-3 about 6 weeks in the half barrels. you can see part of the yard stick in the plant for scale.garden

2 Likes

Hello All, In my haste to post a picture of one of my plants with my new camera I failed to introduce myself since this is my first post on ILGM or any other site…I’m old and not very tech savvy at all…glad that it’s not a requirement to grow weed. This is my third grow season and it’s a very interesting and satisfying hobby…thank you to Robert and the crew for the seeds and all the help…oh yeah this is Skywalker OG…Anyways call me Lemonjack.

4 Likes

Welcome here lemonjack! Your plant is gorgeous and I love that you planted it on 420. I mean how cool is that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome. Old is good. Join the crowd. Growing cannabis in 1/2 barrels on the deck…can’t beat that. I have a couple in the garden and I am just letting them do their thing. 3 jack herer autos

3 Likes