6 week Maxigom Autos. I think they are going to out grow my closet

Man when these things take off, it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. Thinking about putting one out in my greenhouse, or am I beyond that option? Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance fellow growers.

3 Likes

Pics? :farmer:

Make sure they have finished loading before hitting reply. :wink:

2 Likes

Oops, thought I was forgetting something.

4 Likes

They should be fine to relocate if you want to.
I am a little concerned with those planters though. They should have better drainage than plastic containers/buckets. Suggest about a zillion holes in sides and bottom. Even so, they look great for 6 week old autos. The one in the square planter is well started to flower and the other is close behind.

1 Like

I didn’t know if you could go from indoor to outdoor with out jeopardizing the health of the plant. Shock and all. Yeah my hillbilly planters were a quick decision not much thought put into them but they do have tiny like ⁵¹

My bad 5 16ths holes drilled in them all through the bottom and about 6 inches up from the bottom all the way around.

1 Like

Outdoors in direct sun would require a gradual exposure but greenhouse should not be too much stress.

1 Like

seems to be working. They are very healthy looking.

2 Likes

Thank you brother. I really appreciate the advice and I will be moving the one in the bucket to the greenhouse in the morning. I will keep pics and updated info. Again, thanks alot bro

1 Like