6 strains of fun

I use a spray bottle with it turned down to a fine mist spray with 6.5 ph water. When the lights are going to go out about 5 minutes before i will spray a nutrient solution like dr willards and flower kiss but im close to harvest so im just misting with water now. I have a slim 10in desk fan from big lots on the floor and a 6in pole fan aimed at the top of the buds. I run my 440cfm 6in exhaust fan 24/7 and the charcoal filter is diagonal to the square air port at the bottom of the tent so airflow moves through the plants. The most i worry about is light burn i set my light height with a lux meter but some time’s they stretch 5 or 6 inches before I get home from work so i check every day when in the flower stretch phase. I mist spray them in veg stage to i have never had a problem with lensing with just ph water with the lights on and i always mist spray with a feed solution like right before the lights go out so i can see what i got wet and i won’t have to worry about lensing. Hope this helps you @GreenCoat

2 Likes

I just mist till it looks like a light rain happened in the tent

1 Like

That’s great info thank you

1 Like

I have a question my pre filter for my charcoal filter clogged and I was trying to be gentle taking it off and it ripped really easy it’s not the sock type that you can wash would any body know what i could use at the hardware store to replace it
@Countryboyjvd1971 I thought you might be able to help or know a hvac guy that could thanks in advance

1 Like

Here’s pictures hope this helps

That looks like what’s referred to as media filter. In hvac it’s used on air returns during construction as to not let construction dust back to units. I’ve only seen it sold in huge rolls. But you could probably by a cheap air filter for your furnace cut out the media bigger than the opening and put a zip tie around it. Or if you know someone local in hvac could ask for some scraps.

1 Like

Fish tank filter they sell it ny the sheet and you can cut it to size make 2 layers if its 2 porus sponge sheet … multiple layers of screena shirt pulled over the whole… you said it your selfstreach a sock around the opening and let it suxk the sock in and use a hoe clamp to keep it in place

1 Like

It looks like a fiber filter see if the hardware store has window ac filter 3m makes them for sure
Here are a few option that would work you just need to seal one edge some how maybe pins or something and over lap the ends ?

https://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Pure-96-Inch-WAC-HP44-roll-Window-Conditioner/dp/B0091Q4JYW

https://www.amazon.com/Compatible-Nordic-Carbon-Window-CFS/dp/B01L2J44V8

1 Like

Awesome thanks guys

O.k. got a cut your own square from lowes and that will take care of my filter and on another note it is harvest time :+1::+1::smiley::smiley::smiley::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:
My prediction is i will clear 1lb on the Jack herer and the purple kush the sugar black rose will be 11oz critical bilbo i feel like it’s going to do a pound if not it will be very close
The acupaco gold will definitely be over a pound and the blue dream looks like it to but they still have about 2 more weeks to go

Ok last pictures of every one together

5 Likes

O.k. almost done with the purple kush

5 Likes

Here’s the rest of the the harvest pictures for the purple kush

5 Likes

Here’s the critical bilbo i didn’t think I was going to get a pound but can’t be mad at 645 grams :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Nice Harvest! You’re set up for a while :wink:

2 Likes

That looks awesome, @ThcinKC. Do you like your bud trimmer? My girls gave me one for Christmas, but I haven’t had a chance to use it yet :grin:.

2 Likes

O.k. I hit my goal on one plant and came up a little short on the purple kush but will work on that next time so purple glam kush 543 ÷4 = 136 grams dried and cured and critical bilbo 645÷4=161 grams dried and cured. I did better than last time so far but i have 4 more to go

3 Likes

Nice congrats on your harvest.

2 Likes

@WonkaMan
Yes I love it saves hours of trim time use the strait blade and take out the spacer so the blade will trime closer and 5 turns to the left and 5 turns to the right and you are usually done cure you trimming and make has and e juice and butter mine is the 16 inch one it helps me cut down my drying time to from 2 weeks to around 10 or 12 days hanging in a net and when you are done take the blade off and razor off the scissor has and omg that is a pretty good indication of how hard you stuff is going to be with the bowl top off that whole edge will be nothing but trichomes and good smoke

5 Likes

Next plant to go is the sugar black rose I’m not sure if I’m going to hit the mark on this one i was getting 20 to 50 gram buds on the purple kush and getting 30 to 70 gram buds on the critical bilbo i guess just take notes and make adjustments and @WonkaMan I’m going to be watching your Maui wowie grow I’m interested in that strain

4 Likes