6 strains of fun

Here’s the before feed pictures

4 Likes

Set to follow

1 Like

Ok sweet vidalia onions are on 4 weeks of home brew that is a 5ft ho right there for comparison lol
Here’s the little ladies after a day of the home brew feed next week going to do the alfalfa seeds next

6 Likes

Ok today they really opened up feed and lift off in 2 days

7 Likes

Ok update time for flower
UFOs tent

LEDs tent

7 Likes

Those UFO’s grow some SERIOUS fan leafage! That 2-3rd pic has like 1.5 ft fan leaves :man_facepalming:t5::rofl:

2 Likes

Update coming on my brix levels going to try and really nail down what makes those numbers move up and down with my inputs and post the results here

5 Likes

Ok got something like a garlic clove for real coming off the Pjack x Sunday driver
I never had a straight dead on no second thoughts about it garlic terpenes like this before thanks @imSICKkid definitely going to breed this one out at least once for sure

4 Likes

Ok update time
Bad and good news
Pjack x Sunday driver is a male but but smells super terpy and good grew it out 2 second week of flower nice but a little leggy or spacing on branches like gg or cookies strain thick stalk and decent size branches for holding weight
The bad gonna mow it down I have 300 or so seeds of this and now have this on the list for a honest sifting and then breeding

I need to get through the aficionado seeds first got a good set of foundation strains right now for my red typhoon after the first pairings or crosses and back cross are done going to drop all of my GTR seeds and see what happens

Cream soda is officially in the works vanilla frosting is looking good on clone 1 waiting for clone 3 and same thing with rootbeer float

Acapulco gold x mazar
These are from my breeding both mazar and Acapulco gold are short oak trees right now in veg at week 3 of flower the best tops will be taken for clones and then a cross will be done

My version of slurricane is halfway started with got good purple punch seeds from the one I grew it was Barneys farm and will hopefully pair it with key lime pie x do si do and see what happens

Apricot and pears
Helping out on this one with a guy who was really impressed with the sugar black rose and bought some seeds from me and is work on the apricot right now and playing with juicing for the plants

There is probably 10 things that I’m forgetting also not trying to copy tiki madman on the cross of Rosso cross x Carmel king I never heard about this till yesterday, but not caring either lol I just thought it would be a good idea a couple months ago

Home brewing of microbes from your own backyard is a rabbit’s hole that is very worth going down
If I forgot something ask away I will post new pictures later today

5 Likes

This piqued my interest when you mentiond it. Jet Fuel :drooling_face:

Dude u are one busy mofo!

4 Likes

I have original Jet fuel to supposedly, just hope it’s not the grain alcohol taste and the dog shit smell when you spark it up lol

3 Likes

Ok here’s the Pjack x Sunday driver male that is about to get ran over by the lawnmower

4 Likes

LEDs tent

Tropicana poison red buds from sweet seeds

Sensi star fucking insane Bush

CBD Himalayan gold

Carmel king

5 Likes

update time Led tent

5 Likes

update UFO tent

5 Likes

New batch of fun just came in

6 Likes

They all look great man. You are killing it lol

I lost your number so shoot me a text if you still have mine :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

New pictures

7 Likes

Carmel king you guys might want to get on this one straight crown of jewels

7 Likes

ok guys time to bring out the stripper glitter sparkels time to drill and spike the stalks and bring on the ice baths also starting the peach treatment

FYI
take any fruit that you like run it through a juicer add that juice to your water or feed solution at 1 cup to a gallon of water/feed mix or aerate for at-least a hour then ph and feed

side note here start adding azomite to your soil now 2 or 3 cereal spoons and mix in i just use a fork or a screwdriver at first to scratch the soil and then rest by hand
when spiking i use a .110 or .100 thousands drill bit and pliers dip bit in rubbing alcohol let dry drill North to south go up about 2 inches drill east to west use pliers to push toothpick through the stalks

find the white hair on bud follow it down and check/watch for gold trichomes there i do this because the leaves will show gold first and this spot will still be cloudy milky and couple clear but when these turn gold by the base of the white/colored hair its a touchdown and right at about the middle to the end of a 3 month going onto 4 month cure you should be able to say all challenges are accepted
I can say that i have not lost a smoke off challenge in about 2 1/2 years now and still going strong even compared to the new dispensaries here and the bullshit coming out of California and michigan and colorado non of these can compare my only real competition is Craft Cannibis growers and there are only a few I fully give props to Familyman, midwestnewbie/midwestmike/,@midcoastgrower and then there is some really pretty stuff but taste like shit and gives you a headache from alot of craft growers out here like dude read a book quit mixing techniques when you have not figured out your own tent/grow environment

Tip and week 5 of flower do a light application of Potassium sulfate for a week do it light on feed and water days do not do any calcium in this week wait till after water day of the next week
Do not for get about using Sea-90 holly shit its super cheap and makes your smoke very smooth you dont cough your lungs out and makes the taste better especially when juicing fruits for your feed
Go to the city market buy the almost bad fruit on sale for 1 dollar for 4lb of peaches, pineapples are a dollar, 5 pears in a bowl for a dollar get ajiu pears if you can makes terps come out well
So far pineapple, pears and peaches work the best and remember get the fruit from the little farms as much as possible for the better nutrient and flavor profile which turns into better terps and taste in the smoke missouri peach growers here are awesome also peppers will bring out spice and spicy terps too
like true blue dream is a spice type terp jalapenos and peppers of this caliber will bring them out i used spicy but sweet pablamo pepper on black dom wow talk about buzzed and clear out your sinus too stay around a 1/4 cup if jucing peppers to a gallon
Malted barley, barley, alfalfa seed and sprouted and made into a tea will cut down your grow time in flower check others grow journals on here and ilgm see what you think

Homade IMO/microbes

I use a square flat shovel and cut a square in the best patch of grass in your yard the most healthy spot in your yard. Go about 2in deep cut the square out remove the grass patch you should see nice rich dark soil and no funny smell just dirt earth smell you only need a hand full of soil.
I line my buckets with the biggiest screen on the bubble bag kit or go seal your girls panty hose,
Key point let your bucket areate for a hour at least to get the chlorine out or u can use the stuff from the pet store to remove chorine in 15 min,
Ok so bucket been areated for a hour or so toss in soil dont forget to replant your grass square you cut,
got the soil in the water i add 1 tablespoon of blackstrap molasses unsulfpherd for 4gallons of water and 3 spoons of molasses crystals you can get this at a farm feed store for cattle and horses i have been tossing some agave nectar to see if that helps cant really tell yet. I let this go overnight with the areator for a day or 2 and feed and then shit your pants at the results
I encourage you guys to try this on just one plant i do this once in veg and once in flower around week 5 or 6
Trick/tip
Use this same tea on a open bag of soil or your compost pile and get better microbe inoculation i doubt you will be able to keep up with your plants in a tent you will be putting in work topping trimming and tying shit up it makes softball size tomatoes and onions and 14inch ears of corn just try it on one plat now matter what it is and seed what you get
I have used this in hydro the only bitch is the next week you need to run the cleaning additive because of the sucrose from the sugars and then you will have to feed microbes plus plants at same time bitch at fist but once you figure out how it works in your system its fucking dynamite this was tried out on 4x8 ebb and flow tables with 15 min run time every 1 1/2 hrs
!!!
If using bottled nutrients you will have to cut the suggested feed rates in half at least because too much will fuck up your microbes big dose of synthetic an microbes don’t mix so feed lighter and more often example of friend that is copying me almost to the letter but using fox farms dirty dozen and has stretched it out over 1 yr now on the same bottles he is just starting to use ferti nitro today,

I hope this helps you guys out and have fun and get some one who can challenge you to make your best better because good is not good enough… I don’t approach people with arrogance i just say i accept all challenges i don’t give a shit where you are from it means nothing, its what you do that makes a difference and then talk about what you do for your grow. I use the challenge as a way to gain information i took so many losses in the beginning its not funny from mold to dogshit taste to 30 min highs and shit that did absolutely nothing at all just smoking air lol. we are all here to make and push each other for bigger and better product and i hope what i have found out and post will help you in your grow and smoke…

OK done rattling on have a great holiday weekend and may The Trichomes be with you

7 Likes