6 strains of fun

No, I came in late… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ok shit’s about to get real I’m still blinded from these bright bitchs god damm they are bright they were 10 to 14 dollars a strip and the driver was 80 dollars can’t wait to add these to the
2 288qbs and the 2 600w mh/hps anyway here is some pictures

Ok now bad news @dbrn32 this is what was wrong these 5 strips were bad would show current and voltage but tested each one by it’s self they would glimmer but that’s all anyway live and learn
Bad strips

Ok hopefully I can reach legendary weed levels now :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

8 Likes

Hell yea bro I remember when you said you were planning this glad to see it coming together… so u got green lime green 660 and uv? And what’s that blue spot in the middle of the one …how did you acquire these diode patterns they sell like that or did you have made?

4 Likes

Lol I was re looking at pics I got the same light blue comforter with white patterns on it your dogs like tripping starring at them lol

2 Likes

Lime green and 660 and 730 nm deep red
No uv light I don’t know where the blue came from. They come in those patterns and so cheap to make that would of been a $1000. At the store cutter electronics those are the sol-skin strips got the driver from online components
Going to test the blended theory because only red and green light penetrates through the leaves and mixed light bring more oil and resin and thc a and v I believe and more terpenes
I can’t wait to drop something need my orders to come in

5 Likes

@abouttime here is my disaster story

2 Likes

Makes sense then as to why we couldn’t figure why they weren’t working. I know I looked at driver and strip voltage several times, thinking I may have screwed up. But every time the numbers checked out.

Did cutter replace them for you? I’m very happy to see this finally running!

4 Likes

Me to its ground breaking possibly… I kinda hope notr cuz I’m gonna have to make adjustments lol

1 Like

No because I took to long to figure out what was wrong

2 Likes

That’s gonna be a 1970s movie UFO bro LMAO you gotta put a satellite upside down on top of it so it looks like a cockpit and put an alien head in it lmao​:rofl::joy::crazy_face::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I guess I kinda get that, been a long time.

I bet they’re not all bad though. Probably just one one or two that was keeping circuit from being completed.

1 Like

That’s usually the culprit with a string of lights …remembering the old incandescent Christmas light broken bulb hunt down lol ymtgeybwere such a pain… fml if there all the same color lol

2 Likes

Sorry guys was supposed to post to my journal…stoner mistake…lol

1 Like

Oh shit haters are gonna hate
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Hell yeah! Nice

3 Likes

And real ones are going to love it! :star_struck:

Bravo! Fantastic score! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Wowww I’m freaking impressed my dude you are a seed bank of your own got some top top top shelf hiw much that set you back?

3 Likes

Ran me $1300. Right there

7 Likes

Wholly shamoly

3 Likes

Jeez loouisss Look at the original Wax seals…top notch forreal. Not sure if I could swing 1300 how many seeds? Fem or Reg? @ThcinKC?

2 Likes