6 strains of fun

Ran out of likes when I ran across this. Now im good looks lovely

4 Likes

First time I ever saw - 100 degrees

4 Likes

Now that is damn cold! Put on an extra layer and cover your skin if you go out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s wrong it’s only 15 degrees right now

Merry Christmas to me I had to do it lol

10 Likes

That’s a hell of a Christmas gift! Awesome for sure

2 Likes

650$ for 2 seeds?

3 Likes

Yes 2 packs of seeds but he shows his work pancakes took 3yrs before he released it and has alot of work in the truffles to and has his grows documented

6 Likes

Oh 2 packs how many in a pack

13 or 12 seeds a pack

1 Like

Can you tell us the breader?

1 Like

They look like aficionados

7 Likes

Yeah!!! Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Great eye @CoyoteCody :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

They are aficionados

3 Likes

Get a pen and paper get technical and take notes they are taking farming and applying it to cannabis and a lot of this is exactly what I use in my fields and explain why agsil 16h is best for your potassium sicilia farm fertilizers are watered down and put in bottles for the grow store quit paying for water
Watch this and get some information

8 Likes

Anyone ever grown a lime skunk strain?
Or a
Do si do cake strain?

1 Like

Ok update time I believe that I got really lucky and was able to get the gtr 40 I’m not going to get to excited yet because they are not here yet but I have sent off payment

Thank you very much for placing your order with The Aficionado Family. My name is Ricard VP of Client Services and I’ll be personally assisting you with your order. Congratulations on securing one of the 40 GTR F1’s to ever be released!

Just to show pick I’m not making it up. So I scrapped my grow plan and I am going to run these as soon as I get them so gtr 40 then pancakes and then truffles is the new plan now. And yes I’m going to breed all of them I think there’s only 40 or 100 boxes being released for the gtr 40 and then will make a female version this to I don’t want to hunt males all the time and why not make life easier for me.
Also some one gifted me 5 different wedding cake crosses and thanks you for the gifts and I really appreciate it and you didn’t have to do that I gave you some of my own seeds to learn on so you didn’t burn up plants and money it is a way I try to give back to the community and don’t think that I have to much seeds I just love working with them and good people’s feel free to share and I always share back. Rambling on lol anyways I’m just trying to say that the love is truly appreciated and thanks for doing it.
Some one is going to have a racy indica with a Egyptian name you might want to keep a eye out for at 8 in tall smell of pine sol and heavy lime juice under tone I’m not going to say who has it but it’s very nice I will let you guys know when he plans to let some packs out.

14 Likes

Congratulations my friend! I can’t wait to see what you’ll do with those special seeds! :star_struck: :partying_face:

And yes from what I’ve seen there’s only 40 packs released and he even included an easter egg in the numbering scheme. Box 031 to 035 have been named something like G031 to G035 to commemorate some iterations of the GTR car… :nerd_face:

He had a contest on IG to find that out… :wink:

5 Likes

I saw you pointed that out on it were you the winner?

2 Likes

Damn bro u really doing it on a big scale I got to say I’m happy to have watched you blossom into a dedicated breeder … congrats man gotta a following and all …snap those suspenders farmer I gotta catch up with u on ig I always said I would not get an ig but I might need to

3 Likes