6 strains of fun

What type soil do you start with pro mix?

Yes 673415203b0c8891a207bb24e5cc828c

48ppm is not much to be stalling a plant think about it parts per million…ps edit my mistake I thought it was ppm its ph yes that’s a big problem

So you were raising to bring up to to old pen standards so you were around 7 if you were lying up to 6.5

It was like 7.3 i just check a jug i made yesterday
With the yellow one

Yikes that’s no good

Yes im kninda madd about it because I was taking precautions to prevent this

That’s aggravating

And i got the stalks super thick too a couple are over 3/4 of a inch and if i get it back on track I’m going to have some big buds im hopeing to clear a quarter pound on each plant again

I had a yellow pH meter like that (different name on it, but probably made in the same factory) and mine, too, gave me high readings, and effed-up my grow. It’s very aggravating. I also upgraded to an Apera, and that worked for me. Good luck with the rest of this, @ThcinKC!

Yesterday it was 63 degrees and today

Yea I’m stuck in that :poop: too! Good thing for a good Eddie and amnesia haze today and football to bad our boys aren’t playing this weekend.

we are practically neighbors

Here’s a update i flushed with sledgehammer and sprinkled a big spoon of bone meal and good ph water here’s some pictures just took today

Beautiful!

The one that is clawing down is the blue haze or blue dream took the high ph level the hardest but believe me it’s doing alot better thanks to my new aspera ph meter

They are gonna be almost to big lol u need to start tying laterally lol

Update time every thing is starting to get frosty with stripper glitter every where will post updated pictures of everything including the clones.

@raustin I have a question about using ice basically ph the water and freeze it then break it up and put it on the soil and keep it a inch from the stalk does this sound right

@dbrn32 I am a hps mh light guy but on hlg website and saw a refurbished 550 v1 for 600 dollars is that worth it and my second question is since I run 2 600w hps/mh lights how would i compare would it be the umol number and the ppfd or just the ppfd number thanks for the help i have been collecting red orange green and blue leds from rapid led for a future build.

You don’t have to Ph the water for the ice, just put ice on the soil. This makes the plant think that winter is coming, so she throws out extra trichs.