6 strains of fun

Totals for last harvest this is wet bud weight

5 Likes

@Midwestnewbie
The northern lights are looking good. I used black magic soil for the Acupaco gold and it just stays wet but transplanted everything into pro mix soil so hopefully they will catch up

2 Likes

3g/watt! That’s outstanding! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

3 grams divided by 5. = .6 dry / watt that’s not bad for hps still you surpassed me I only harvested 2/3 of the plants under the 800 but I only got about 5oz off fo of 6the other 2 that got put outside turned out to be heavy weights colas everywhereneedless to say executive decision there there back insid3

1 Like

What do you mean by 3 grams ÷5?

You headed to conference today? if so safe travels.

Yes fucking crewmember got sick i was supposed to leave at 12:35 then they said 2pm and now it’s going to be 625pm take off time now. Man bored out of my mind
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::scream::scream::scream::fearful::fearful::fearful::robot:

2 Likes

Ok read up on this guys

Worrms is awesome

Pictures

2 Likes

Holly crap i have never seen so many people break out their best weed and say hey try this and this and no man you gotta use the volcano and then hey wait i keeped my best for last. You guys are missing out

3 Likes

Definitely jealous…

2 Likes

That Dragon Fly Medicine is supposed to be good organic stuff. I have most of their full line. Havent tried it yet tho.

1 Like

They are here to
Bug lady is awesome

1 Like

1 Like

Tune in its live and free

Oh man that conference was awesome and all the seeds i got people just gave them to me i got like 140 seeds of different stuff great people and very humble and just good vibes all around and all the great smoke that just seemed to never stop rolling for 3 days and this 10in exhaust fan couldn’t keep up

3 Likes

I Got alot of information at the conference i went to and i am doing the trust but verify and i am trying to digest all of the information. I saw several people with lab papers showing everything and people were getting 33 to 38% thc outdoor growing. The reason for this is getting your microbes going in the soil a i bought 3 books of Jeff lowenfel to try and understand what is going on in the ground.
Has anyone here done this? Or are currently doing this?
Next question Kevin jorday talk about get your plant scrubbed at lab what is this called? Also there’s marijuana plant patents to how do you find this information? I have been looking this up on the net but there’s so much b.s. to go through so that is why I’m asking you guys about this

2 Likes

Anyone know about the Wal-Mart of weed?

1 Like

All about the microbial life that’s what makes the nutes you give able to be able to take the nutes in a form the microbes break it down to so essentially it’s one of the most important parts as u see but you cant do one with out the the other so its foundation plus environment but you no they all gotta be present to hit that 30% mark

1 Like