6 strains of fun

Those are coated and are part of the 100 watt cartridge heaters that are inserted into the 4x7x1 aluminum plates i drilled and tapped.

1 Like

I like that press, your design?
Did you engineer it?

Looks good!

Rosin i presume?

So it decarbs the live resin?

I don’t think it decarbs my temperature was 150 degrees

No i looked at the diy rosen press thread on here i bought the parts and put it together

3 Likes

Alright finally got to finish the Jack herer working on it right now

2 Likes

See now that goes to my previous question I had about your screens to the tomato cages looks like you have small buds underneath the screen which would mean that the screen didn’t even get filled up or it’s not being used properly or to the right Advantage looks like that plant grew right through the the screen and completely was untrained

Still looks great though but what I’m getting At is reallyy you don’t tuck till screen fills up

I didn’t get to do alot of training on theses because of my mandatory over time so i ended up just spacing them out with the screen and just tying everything up. I got home from work after the lights were off . Yes I should of been on it more and i let the little buds fuzz out to play with my press but i usually don’t let it get like that. And i really like how you use the pipe cleaners to train

Jack’s done

1 Like

I left the sugar black rose in the tent and got these off of it i don’t know what most is going to be used for im thinking butter and vape juice or press some then butter and the rest for hash or cco.

Here’s some of my other recipes first this is how I make my oil

2 Likes

Here’s some more
High Ranchers
Ingredients:
2 cups of raw sugar
Cannabis corn syrup (2/3 cup)
Add your choice of flavoring. Usually, you need only a few drops of extract for making candy Food coloring (1-2 drops)
Instructions: Mix the sugar, flavoring, color, and syrup until they are mixed together. Heat until your liquid is 295 F. Remove the mix from the oven and add your flavoring. Line trays with wax paper and place in the freezer for one hour. Cut into pieces.

Cannabis corn syrup
Cannabis Corn Syrup Equipment: ● Crock-Pot ● Extra Fine Metal Sieve ● Spoon or Heat-Proof Spatula ● Heat-Proof Glass Container Ingredients: ● 2 Cups of Light Corn Syrup ● 1 Cup of Finely-Ground Cannabis ● 1 Tablespoon of Butter ● Water Procedure: Mix in the syrup, water, and butter in the crock-pot at a medium heat mode. Pour your dried, ground cannabis in a slow and steady fashion (as we have done so many times before by this point, you are already a master on the subject) into the heated syrup mixture. Steep your syrup for 3 hours, stirring frequently, and adding water as needed for the mixture not to burn. You know what’s coming next– cool the syrup down until it can be handled safely, strain it, store it, and keep it refrigerated. See how simple this turned out?

2 Likes

Every body love’s Carmel
Cannabis Caramels Ingredients: 1 cup cannabutter ½ of a cup brown sugar A pinch of salt 1 cup light corn syrup 1 can of sweetened condensed milk Instructions: 1. Melt the butter before adding brown sugar and salt. 2. Stir until combined. 3. Add light corn syrup to the mix. Gradually add milk while stirring constantly. 4. Cook and stir over medium heat, until the candy reaches a firm ball stage, which should take about 12 to 15 minutes. 5. Remove the mix from heat; Add vanilla and pour into a 9″ by 13″ pan. 6. Let it cool, cut in square shape and wrap.

Marijuana Gummy Bears Ingredients: Cannabis oil – 2 Oz. Large box of jelly cubes of any flavor 6 packets of unflavored gelatin ½ cup of cold water Gummy molds Various food coloring Instructions: Mix all of the jelly cubes, coloring, packets of gelatin and water in a small saucepan. Mix the ingredients until they reach a dough-like consistency. Place the saucepan on medium heat, and continue to stir until the mixture melts back into a liquid consistency. Add in cannabis oil and mix. Pour the mixture into a jug. Pour the mixture into the candy molds. Place the molds in the freezer for 15-20 minutes; this will set the cannabis gummy bears ready to be removed from the molds. Take the mold out from the freezer, and carefully remove the gummy bears. To make them in different colors, mix each color separately, pour each color in a different mold

Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients: ¾ cup cannabis butter 2 large eggs 1 cup brown sugar ½ Cup white sugar 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract 2¼ cups all-purpose flour ¾ teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon fine salt 1 bag of chocolate chips Instructions: Preheat the oven to 375 F and grease two cookie sheets with regular butter, or line them with parchment paper. First, melt the cannabutter in a small saucepan then allow it to cool slightly. Place the eggs, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl, add the melted butter and whisk the contents together. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Once the dry ingredients are incorporated, slowly stir the first bowl of the wet ingredients in with the dry. Pour in the chocolate chips. Scoop out about ¼ cup of cookie dough for each cookie and drop onto the prepared pans. Leave enough space between each cookie for them to grow. Bake cookies for 12 to 16 minutes. Store in a sealed container up to 4 days.

2 Likes

Man pipe cleaners are the beeestt thing ive re purposed yet… they are so versatile and are fairly harmless unless you coil it tightly around the stalk ot will grow around it if u let it go to long

1 Like

I put my next set of clones in the tent for making seeds definitely going to do a monster crop on the critical bilbo and pipe cleaners to train it

@Familyman
I posted some more recipes

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

My acupaco gold isready for the chop finally saw some honey color in the trichomes my blue dream just has one speck of gold here and there but on both of them gold is all over the leaves but I hope they are worth the wait. I’m going to let the blue dream go some more. My other concerns is the temperature is like -14 right now and with the wind chill it’s -26 here at work I know my temperature in the tent is in the 60s hope they will be able to handle this cold weather.

1 Like

Man I’d like to get a jack n Acapulco baby from ya. I have some nl clones from monster crop? Have a seedling bubblegum so maybe in couple weeks will have a clone of that as well?

2 Likes