6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

Thanks, she’s over 5 weeks, I think early low stress training, lots of sun, good genetics, and huge container with great soil have all played a role.

4 Likes

How big a pot did you put the auto flower in? I’m curious to see how big it can get. I have some ww autos going at almost 7 weeks in 7 gallon pots so I was curious as to how big autos can get. Hope you don’t mind if I tag along

2 Likes

@SourD

AK-47 auto in 30 gallon smart pot, I’m curious as well, I wanted to give it a lot of root room, and protect it from the heat a bit with big container.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see myself

1 Like

Hello @Big123 I just came across your thread nice job with the girls :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
If you need anything just tag me
Woohoo happy growing :v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

So why an auto with the big 30 gallon pots? That seems a bit counter-productive; she’s got all of that room to grow, but she goes to flower (stops vegetative growth) before she can take advantage. . .

Can’t argue with success, tho! They look great!

Is just the one AK-47 autoflower?

3 Likes

Yes, just the one auto AK-47, the other 5 photoperiod strains. Gave one AK-47 auto seedling to my father in law, will have to get picture of that one. I was just curious to see what it would do in 30 gallon container, never grew an auto before…

4 Likes

Thank you @Countryboyjvd1971 will do

A good experiment! It will be interesting to compare the two AKs over the course! Also will be interesting to check out the extent of the root growth after the harvest! If she does fill the 30 with root, how will that luxury express in the plant?

Like I said before – you got a great grow going on! Best of luck.

2 Likes

Yes, interesting. I’ve stayed away from autos for a number of reasons including the quality of the bud can be less than photo period (though not always). I will follow along: I’m in Cali too so always interested.

3 Likes

Left for a few days, thought I’d update…the AK-47 auto getting stinky, it is one with yard stick by it and flowering - around 22 inches tall on 3 branches- 4 other branches not far behind- and about as wide as 30 gallon container…

Cheers all

@Hogmaster
@OldStealth
@Countryboyjvd1971

11 Likes

Looking good @Big123
Keep up the great work brother

2 Likes

Great grow. Wishing I could grow outdoor.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

They’re a happy bunch for sure @Big123

2 Likes

Starting to get juicy…
@Countryboyjvd1971
@OldStealth
@Hogmaster
@SourD

6 Likes

Chronic widow Pre flowers…

Chronic Widow…

AK-47 Auto

Different angle…

6 Likes

I had to re-arrange garden a bit because of height, shading, different varieties, slid Grow bag with AK-47 auto over about a foot and noticed some established roots going into decomposed granite below through fabric bottom. They definitely send down roots as far as they can…I don’t think it will affect it too much, more roots will grow down at new spot.

4 Likes

Nice :sunglasses: looking like theyll be winners

1 Like

Looks great buddy :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @Hogmaster

Dug a hole for tall one…non ILGM and trimmed chicken wire so the branches fan out.

Moved Gold Leaf, getting big, likely will need to dig hole for her too.

A couple different angles of garden at 7:30PM

@SourD
@OldStealth

10 Likes