6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

I’m pretty well convinced that this one suffered from the heat and I lost some of the terpenes. I have 2 more in coco now and I’ll probably run a couple more on my next 3 after. It’s such a pretty plant! Although this Jack Herer is beating em both right now for vegetable mass.

1 Like

Let it go a week longer once when you think its ready…,

2 Likes

That’s exactly right and I did that on the previous grow with ridiculous results. This grow I lost one that seeded, and these 2 finished in their 6th week of flower. But ready is ready, you know? 103° for 5 days with no relief. In the shade.

I Feel fortunate for the partial mid-day shade in my spot when it’s above :100: degrees F.

The Gold Leaf, Chronic Widow, and AK-47 auto didn’t mind the heat much…having the 30 gallon containers helped, plus for the Gold Leaf and one Chronic Widow I dug holes for to keep them under 6 feet tall, it helped keeep their roots cool :sunglasses:.

I harvested some chunky Chronic Widow tops a little early because of caterpillars, a little paranoia, and because my wife wanted me to.

Glad I left big chunk of Chronic Widow to finish, could have let it go longer, turned out well though.

Live and learn…

2 Likes

That’s the biggest thing: patience. It helps when you have a few pounds on the shelf lol.

I had a hunting buddy come by earlier to borrow my meat grinder and we got to looking at some of my jars. He opened up my “sleepy-time” White Widow and said “Dude! That doesn’t even smell like the pot I smoked!” Hahaha. That’s some good sh*t.

3 Likes

I currently don’t have Gold Leaf in the line up for next year, after its jarred up and cured will evaluate. The buds look :eyes: good, firm nuggets.

1 Like

In May, while ordering, after I already had Chronic Widow and ak-47 auto in the cart, a special Gold Leaf offer popped up for a discounted price, so I said what the hey, and added it…

3 Likes

7 Likes

@Myfriendis410

After 10 hours in jar, I must say the Gold Leaf has a great smell…

7 Likes

@Myfriendis410

Northern Lights Auto seeds arrived today , 10 days :bacon::coffee::zap:

Received some more feedback on the organic homegrown AK-47 Autoflower -very potent and tasty stuff…

@OldStealth
@SourD
@Countryboyjvd1971
@FreakyDeekie
@Hogmaster

6 Likes

Totally killer my friend. My single Gajonga has her fourth set of true leaves. Your Forest dwarfs my single box. But the last Gajonga I grew, gave me 7 oz dried. Two toke for the true smokers. Too much for the faint hearted. Here’s to your great harvest. :mega::+1::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Where would one obtain Gajonga seeds? I need “something” that will knock me on my backside!!

3 Likes

I’m toking on my Sour Diesel and it’s a “2 hit” weed. ILGM. It’s also the smoothest weed I’ve ever had. I give most of my stuff away but this I’m keeping.

5 Likes

:rofl::rocket::flying_saucer:

2 Likes

This amazing weed is a custom hybridized cross between a Vietnamese indica and Jamaican sativa. I believe I have the last Gajonga seeds on the planet. We seeded just one of six female plants that proved themselves for four generations. Last eight seeds are in a very safe place. :sunglasses::grinning:

4 Likes

Almost any seed you buy from a legitimate seed grower will knock you on your ass, if you grow it right. Seedfinder has tons of strain info including THC content, and they are all in the 20-30% range. That’s two hit and quit weed!

I suspect any bag weed with seeds in it could be grown right (and sansimilla) and it would knock you on your ass. At least that was my experience with Mexican weed from 40+ years ago. You had to smoke whole joints to get high, but we got one bag of sansimilla and thought is was crazy strong.

5 Likes

@1BigFella that’s my experience too lol.

2 Likes

I chopped the rest of popcorn couch bud this morning, fallow garden now. With all the fires and wind the past week, you wouldn’t believe how dirty the buds were, feeling fortunate and grateful to have great harvest this year and be untouched by the CA wild fires.

3 Likes

Godspeed brother, I guess untill next grow :wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

@Ragnar

Thank you, I have an all star :star: line for the spring, going to scrog a Trainwreck in :100: gallon grow bag, have some 65 gallon bags for Girl Scout cookies Extreme, CA Dream, and an Indica variety from another vendor. Plus going for 2 autoflowers each in their own 30 gallon containers, northern lights auto and AK-47 auto, going to go for 2 crops of 2 while photoperiod ladies do their thing…

I’m going to plant fava beans in my fallow 30 gallon bags for the winter…

1 Like