6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

I’m not moving anything over 15 pounds. I’m grateful for my helper

1 Like

Gold Leaf finishing up…Chronic Widow curing and drying…

7 Likes

If you harvested 15 pounds you would.

2 Likes

I didn’t say I wouldn’t do it just that I physically can’t move it. I plan on 50 gallon smart pots next outdoor season… Probably go with ilgm fem og kush.

The trimming part would be hard too

1 Like

Gold Leaf here…

6 Likes

The smell of the Gold Leaf keeps getting better…

I slept in this morning, waiting till tomorrow to harvest this Gold Leaf Lady…she gets one more day

4 Likes

I’m just joshin making a joke about incentive and human nature. Sorry the joke was a little dry lol

1 Like

No worries bruda I love jokes. 50 gallon here I come

1 Like

@SourD
I ordered some Northern Lights Auto ILGM seeds today for next year, to go along with Trainwreck, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, California Dream, and a yet to be determined strain. Going to go for 2 crops of autoflower plants while photoperiods grow.

1 Like

We’re going to need a deal on some soil.

1 Like

I really like this one, Edna’s Best Organic

I just ordered 4 tan 65 gallon grow bags and one :100: gallon for next year. Not sure I will use :100: gallon for Mary Jane, I just might though…

Going to start earlier in year too, started a little late this year.

Going to use the 30 gallon ones I have for autoflowers and tomatoes :tomato:

4 Likes

Gonna be a busy week

1 Like

You gonna love the big pots…
I am growing in 50 gal pots in greeenhouse this winter and 100 gal next outdoor season…
Anyway , Happy harvest :wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, and harvest cheers all around. I’m thinking of putting trainwreck in 100 gallon container in Spring, maybe scrog it, just to see what it does.

I had to get more glass jars, harvested some more today, need housekeepers to come Friday, can throw what’s still not dry in paper bags, and open up my bathroom/drying room. Really low humidity lately, great drying weather, Gold Leaf I harvested Sunday drying fast.

9 Likes

@Big123 here is mine…

24 Likes

That’s some gorgeous buds right there @ragnar

6 Likes

Holy cow @Big123 you better make a super big scrog screen
Woohoo that would be amazing to see brother
Love the way you think sir and train wreck is some of my all time fav :+1: I need to order some of those beans up myself
@Ragnar Woohoo to you bud picture perfect looking
Looks like a treat bowl for adults hahha :blush::rofl:

6 Likes

@Big123, what time of year do you start, for an outdoor grow? And do you give them a head start indoors? I’m on the west coast above Santa Barbara and would love to have the timing right to grow in my yard.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410, this year I did not decide to grow until early May- city council/county, I’m near Sacramento, passed ordinance making it ok to grow 6 plants outdoor in backyard, out of sight, yada yada. I planted a couple bag seeds that my wife had been saving, one turned out to be male, one of the dogs ate the other one. At the same time, I ordered seeds from ILGM and another place to hedge my bets. I planted some directly in 30 gallon containers, in late may outdoor, then I planted some others in smaller containers, transplanted them directly into 30 gallon containers as soon as possible.

I hope to plant seeds by March 21st this Spring - weather depending - or as soon as possible - planning to do it all outdoors again. I’m open to starting indoors if weather bad in the Spring.

3 Likes